Thursday, July 05, 2012

Masking The Truth

i am ashamed that i only managed two blog posts for the whole of June.  It's the fewest i've ever written in a month since i began my blog (unless you count last month too!).  i really must do better!

Anyway, i know that my good friend, this girl, has been keeping you more up to date with what i've been up to than i have, so i thought i should enlighten you by sharing a couple of photos taken when SG and i, along with our kinky friends Grimly, this girl, Geetwo and Maxi, experienced Club Exodus in April.  This followed the pony/pet event at The Warehouse earlier that day (written in an earlier post here).

i know it is three months ago now, but i remember the night rather well, spending most of it rubbered up and the opportunity to wear one of this girl's gas masks for the very first time.  
SG, this girl and i took ourselves off to one of the dungeon rooms for some fun.  Before the mask went on, this girl had already put a latex straitjacket and hood on me and then she and SG began to tease me.  i felt hands moving across my body, down my thighs, stroking my head and it all felt amazing.

This girl then asked me if i wanted to try the gas mask and as i was hooded already, i couldn't get scared by the look of it, so i said yes.  They're not something that SG and i have ever really been into, so i thought it was something worth trying.  Once it was on, it felt really good and the straps and feeling of enclosure around my head made me get really floaty.   As there was the opportunity to get photos taken by the club's resident photographer, SG and this girl led me through to the studio to pose for some images.  The results of which are very special and i thought i'd share just a couple of them here: 




When i came down from subspace and removed the gas mask and hood to say thank you to the photographer, i was stunned and delighted to learn it was one of my online friends from Collarme.com, who i've known for over four years and never met in person.  So that really made the whole evening even more special!  

In other news....  

This girl may have also mentioned me recently appearing in a hot tub, or words to that effect, and of course, it's all true!  

   

2 comments:

Mina Lamieux said...

Those are lovely photos!

thisgirl said...

so the next aim is to get you in a gas mask in latex in a hot tub :P