Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy 5th Blogaversary... And Christmas Sparkle

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,
not a creature was stirring, except for this excited puppy.


MY BLOG IS 5 YEARS OLD!

i'm truly amazed at its longevity and so very proud to still be writing - this is my 509th post. i've known so many bloggers who have come and gone, but have also seen great new bloggers start up too. And i can't forget all the wonderful comments, so thank you for reading. It's a great reason to celebrate... and of course, Christmas is almost here!

i didn't get to post a HNT this week, so i decided to make this a Christmas Eve post instead. It makes it extra special, i think. Hope you like my sparkle:



And because this is a special post, i wanted to share one of my most favourite images from my blog, taken nearly 2 years ago, showing off my latex outfit from SG:


So here's wishing you all a very happy, safe, maybe kinky, Christmas filled with lots of love and warmth. Have a fantastic time.

pup xx

5 comments:

Jennyuwhen said...

happy christmas honey,
from a long term reader, xxxx

trinity-pup said...

Merry Christmas!

Hey, that's really good to know!

Thank you for staying with me :-)

t. x

1manview said...

Thank you for dropping in. For some reason you are not showing up in my dashboard anymore. I can now make a direct link to you. Hope your Xmas was sexy, and your New Year even sexier... If possible :)

Lights said...

The picture with the lights is really pretty! Congrats on the 5years with your blog lol. Wow!

delectablyyours said...

Not been around for a while so I do apologise for the lack of comments.

However, this one cheered me up. Oh how I wish I had an Xmas tree just like this one! ;o)

All the best,

DY x