Thursday, August 04, 2011

Hit Me Baby... One (Thousand) More Time(s)

The second part of our impact play session

The session started on the cross. SG had firstly adorned me with my wrist and ankles cuffs. E took some sample photos of the space and then with me in position (but yet to be attached) to check all was well with the angle and lighting.

Setting the scene:


The dungeon was atmospherically lit with candles and Enigma played as background music. It felt the perfect setting for a newbie like me and it was time to get started. i decided to remove my boots (on S's sound advice), as i knew it could be difficult to wear them for too long, especially with the position of my legs spread on the cross. So i put on my rubber stockings instead. Any rubber against my skin always makes me feel sexier.

S turned me round to face the cross. Then each of my cuffs was clipped into place with my limbs spread. The next bit i hadn't seen coming, when S began to run some coarse rope several times around my waist (you can see it in the photo). This would prevent too much weight being placed on my hips, the longer i stood there. The roughness of the rope felt rather good against me. There was no escape from this, not that i really wanted to anyway.

As S was deciding which implement to start with, SG stood behind me and teased me by tickling my arms and waist and i tried to wriggle about. This seemed to amuse everyone. Such a tormentor, my Master! He also nuzzled and kissed my neck, while grabbing hold of my hair. E took some great photos at that moment, but i may just keep them for private! It felt delicious to be so completely out of control.

S started off with some floggers (and some hand slaps) to my bottom cheeks as a warm up. They felt quite good but not too stingy. i remember one He used was a 100 cat tail flogger. i could almost feel each one. He kept telling me to push my bottom out, as at times things became real stingy and i naturally held my body closer to the cross. He did ask nicely though! Then he passed the reigns to SG who delighted in having a go. It was difficult to see who was behind me, but i could tell the difference. And that's no disrespect to SG, as He hasn't used that many ouchie toys on me. i know that He enjoyed receiving instructions from S on the best way to use each one. And they do say practice makes perfect!

Are you hitting on me?


After a while (no idea how long), the pressure on my hips became an issue, so it was time to move to the bench. Lying on my front, my cuffs were secured down to the corners and then i felt straps tighten across my back and thighs. There was definitely no escape now, even though i tried wiggling. i love feeling restraints against my whole body.

S altered my rubber pants to expose my bottom cheeks more, so they were pressing tightly against my pussy - and things were already moist down there! (i remember he did that when i was on the cross too).

What i recall next is a bit of a blur, but there were lots of different toys used on my bottom and thighs. S would give a demo first (with a lot of effort put in) and then pass it to SG to 'test out'. Then i'd hear the encouraging(?!) words: 'try it this way' or 'turn your wrist more'.

It's all in the wrist:



At one point in play, i had S, E and SG take turns of a crop, or whatever it was, and, at SG's turn, He made me count each one and say out loud: 'Please may i have another one Sir' (luckily only 10 times). At around the fourth stroke, E kindly pointed out that i wasn't counting them, so SG started again ensuring that i did. Then He handed the command over to E who made me count out loud. And she could certainly deliver them too! S rounded off this 'sharing game' with the same enthusiasm.

Throughout the whole session, S and E would check the temperature of my bottom cheeks, and i'd hear them say: 'oh, still a bit cold here' and 'this bit could do with warming up'. So the torment and fun went on and i could feel my skin pretty pinked, if not rather reddened, after around 15 or so crops, whips, floggers and other miscellaneous items had been used.

About halfway through, i thought i might hit subspace. i was getting floaty from it all, but not fully and we had planned for me to be hooded at some stage on the bench. That time arrived and SG obliged by placing the re-breather rubber hood (minus tube, so the mouth was open) on me. It felt amazing, as it completely blocks out any light and a fair amount of sound too, which all leads to disorientating me and is a quick way for me to reach subspace.

Hoodwinked:


It worked too and the session continued for some time. It's very hard to assess time in the middle of quality play. The grand finale was for S to use his 'Indiana Jones style' bull whip, and i could hear him swishing it around behind me before it struck my skin. Wow! E explained how it makes her go completely 'gushy' when S uses it on her. She said it was having that effect just by watching it being used. Then again, S said it might not just be that making her feel like that... and if it had anything to do with me, then i feel very honoured!

After another check of my bottom, i heard S say that we should wrap things up and then i felt the body straps loosen. SG removed my hood and my head was very floaty. S advised that i stay on the bench for a while and take things slowly when i was ready to sink onto some bean bags and into SG's waiting arms.

It was an amazing play and i loved every minute of it. i know that SG rather enjoyed Himself too. i have no idea how many strokes that was! i need to say that throughout the session, i never felt in any danger or concerned (and i didn't expect to). And that's the most important things with all of this - our kinks, fetishes, whatever you want to call them - you need to have trust (as well as have fun too) and we certainly have that with E & S.

Thank you guys! E - you are an amazing photographer! We did leave with big smiles on our faces. And we can't wait to see you again!

i am hoping to post more photos on my Fetlife profile in time (things are kind of busy round here!)

7 comments:

delectablyyours said...

Loving your pics...it woud have been most excellent to see the state of your bottom at the end of play though lol!

Sounds like you guys had a blast...great post, thanks for sharing!

DY x

DomN8t said...

Nice to see Delectably has beaten me to reading your second post. Looks like you both had a great time but I have to agree it would be great to see how your bottom finished up after all that!

An Artist Exposed said...

This was a great read. I love to hear about this kind of play from the sub's side and, with your writing, we were right there with you. I liked the mix of care and pain. I enjoyed the photos as well.

Great post; thanks!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, folks. The "after" pic will be published in due course. All good things come to those who wait.

Many thanks to S and E for their time and (play)space. Their handiwork with the lens and the lash was most excellent.

Hopefully, we'll pay them a return visit and pup's next report will be entitled "Oops, we did it again (and again and again."

Master SG.

spikethepup said...

It looks like you guys had great fun, some great pictures as well :)

Thanks for sharing!

siranneal said...

Reads like you went to another plane! Isn't that awsome?? This life of trust and communication, pain and pleasure...
Blows the vanilla life...away

Nice read

trinity-pup said...

Thanks for leaving such great comments! :-)

t. x