Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bottoming From The Top - Part 1

SG has kindly written a post on our latest switching session.


"OK, pup. I'll explain it again. All you need to do is buckle my ankle strap loosely to start with, so that the rope down my back can actually reach it - which it can't at the moment 'cos it's too short," I say, trying manfully - and failing - to keep any tetchiness out of my voice. "Once you've tied the two together and got me hogtied, you can tighten the ankle strap as much as you like. Do you see what I mean?"

"Um. i think so," was her none-too-convincing response.

"I'm making it sound difficult, aren't I? I'd show you if I could, pup, but it's actually very straightforward. It's the only way you're going to get it to work. You do need to unwrap the ankle strap first. How did you get it all tangled up in such a bugger's muddle?"

"Er..."

Welcome, once again, to SG's and pup's biannual switching weekend. And,once again, it's not going especially smoothly. But it really doesn't matter. Far from it, in fact. Part of the reason for doing this is to see things from each other's perspective and realise that it's not always easy being us and performing our usual roles.

Picture the scene (the pic below helps): I'm encased in my Cocoon catsuit (have I mentioned that I'm a rubber fetishist? The look, the feel, the smell. It. All. Just. Gives. Me. The. Horn.) Ahem, anyway - back to the story. Under my direction, pup has painstakingly strapped her black leather straitjacket back to front over my latex-clad body so that my arms are crossed firmly behind me. For extra security, she has methodically applied her leather bondage harness on top. Nice touch - I'm rock hard already as she buckles the crotch strap tight. She has zipped me carefully into a rubber hood with eyes and mouth holes, and has strapped four cuffs on my ankles and thighs. So far, so stringent. Good - I want it to be as tough as possible. If it's not tight, it's not bondage.

I drop carefully on my haunches and instruct her to chain my thighs to my ankles in order to achieve a loose frogtie. Unfortunately, one of the chains breaks as soon as I test their tension. Annoyingly, it's one of the chains that I use to cuff pup's ankle cuffs together for her customary bedtime bondage

"Oi, that's one of my chains!" says pup, crestfallen.

"Whoops! Oh, bollocks. Never mind. I'll sort it out afterwards if you have some pliers handy," I mutter testily. "Use the other one there. Then use that strap to bind my ankles together." Which brings us back to the frustrating exchange at the start of the story.

After some untangling and under-the-breath-swearing, pup finally secures my ankles satisfactorily - and to that strap it she ties the cord that she has already run from the steel ring built into the straitjacket halfway up my back. I am now hogtied and frogtied.


Phew, no one said bondage was easy. Now for the gag. No tie is complete without a gag, right? Sorry, that's a silly rhetorical question to the regulars at this establishment - this is surely a case of preaching to the perverted if ever there were one!

A couple of weeks ago I'd purchased a custom-made harness ballgag for pup from the excellent Top to Bottom Leathers and made the point of making her try it out on her herself. Just as well, too, as it's a real spider's web of straps. The only trickiness at this stage is the task of stuffing the red silicone ball through the hood's small mouth hole and behind my teeth. pup is too respectful of my gnashers to really shove it home and she doesn't quite have the strength - or dommely meanness - to secure the neck strap that one crucial hole tighter. The ball is not quite in the right place, but I don't have the heart to ask her to retry. It's near enough for me. Unfortunately for her, I can still issue instructions, of course!

Despite all the hiccups (for brevity, I've not included the wild-goose chase I sent pup on to find the particular rope I wanted her to use), I am finally bound very securely - and quite uncomfortably - just in the way I had envisaged beforehand. We have now reached a point at which pup is extremely comfortable with: pleasuring her man.

she wastes no time in unzipping my manhood from its rubbery confines and goes to work on it with her hands and slutty mouth, drawing involuntary groans of pleasure from her willing prisoner. Yet it's not too long before the Hitachi wand makes an appearance. It feels astonishingly good against my glans and she brings me expertly to the brink a number of times. It feels amazing and pup is in her element. she's probably enjoying the fact that I'm not saying anything apart from: "Mmmmmm....Arrrrrgh!"

After what seems like a glorious age, pup's judicious application of the wand on my frenulum finally causes me to lose control in a big way. A rare mind-blowing orgasm.

I lie on my side completely spent and sweatily contented. Wow.

And there's a second session to cum...

1 comment:

New to the pleasures of Pup! said...

Being put into rubber bondage by the stunning Pup,how lucky are you SG?!! I'm always free if you need someone to practice your rubber bondage skills on Pup-cough!