Tuesday, May 03, 2011

How To Chain(ge) Your Pup

Getting a bit slack with my blog again, but i am sure you'll understand the reasons for that.

SG thought it would be a good idea to buy His pup a new play collar, after the demise of my previous leather one. With the arrival of my eternity collar, i can wear it 24/7, if so wished... that should read, or as He wishes. This one will be for private play (and maybe at another BBB visit in the near future).

Because we've been so pleased with the Top To Bottom leather cuffs, it seemed only right to buy the matching collar which arrived last week. He chose a locking buckle so He can use a padlock with it. It's the same width as the cuffs, so it's going to take a little time to get used to how it sits around the neck. It's padded too, which makes it really comfy.


i guess it was only right that He wanted to adorn me with my matching cuffs (and pretty PJ bottoms) and chain me up for the night. This is how i slept:


And i managed to sleep really well. i think when i do sleep in my chains, somehow it makes me feel safer.

Then again, i know i'm always safe in His arms.

6 comments:

Anneal said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Hot post, i love any kind of bondage kit - nice that it matches your cuffs too :). I'm too scared to sleep in mine incase of a fire etc!

Rebel_Angel said...

cool set :)

spikethepup said...

Awesome looking set!

Geetwo said...

Nice collar and cuffs. Quality costs more, but it's always worth the extra.

1manview said...

Very nice...