Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy 4th Blogversary To me!

Can you believe it - my blog is 4 years old today! Where did that go?!

i remember back to my first post of just a few words, not knowing where it might take me. Unsure of who might want to read it, let alone follow me.

And now, 136 followers and 444 posts later, i'm still here. A little older, certainly a lot wiser as to what i want, and definitely sure of what i have in my life right now.

Online friends (and their blogs) have come and gone, some are AWOL (i do wonder where they are now), and there are those who return regularly to say hi.

A big THANK YOU to you all for making my blog what it is today.

So, by way of celebration, i thought it would be cool to share a photo that we took recently. Actually, it really is party time, as in just under a week's time, it will be 3 years since SG first got in touch on Collarme. The rest is history, so here's to the future:


(i promise to post more photos from our rubber session after this.)

Have a very happy and safe Christmas.

11 comments:

1manview said...

Happy 4th Blogversary ....

And Merry Cristmas....

Anonymous said...

Yet another splendid post from my sexy pup. I know I'm biased, but this is one of the best kinky blogs on the interweb. I hope the rest of you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have over the years.

And, while I'm at it, I wish all of pup's loyal readers a happy Christmas.

Master SG x

thisgirl said...

yeah congrats :) doesnt seem that long!

can i suggest that your news years resolution is to come and be my pet ;) lol

hope you both have a fantastic christmas and new year xx

Aurore said...

Congrats on 4 years of blogging and your upcoming anniversary with SG!

Happy Christmas to you and to SG (I feel so British saying that! ;) )

discerningdom said...

Congratulations on keeping your blog going so long.

unowned_desire said...

Happy Blogversary! Congrats pup and I hope you continue to have fun and share your adventures too! *much hugs*

Master's Azra said...

What an awesome way to celebrate! Happy Anniversary!!!!

hugs and Merry Christmas too!

Waynecoff said...

Congrats, love it xxxx

J3 and his slut Wendy said...

Way, way too cool. And we mean both your blog milestone and the pic of you two. Hoping you two have much more perviness and happiness in the coming new year.

jimandwendy

trinity-pup said...

Thanks everyone - your comments mean so much!

thisgirl - comment noted and on my wish list too... ;-)

t. x

uk sparky said...

Well done, love every bit of your blog...
your master is so lucky....

have a great xmas and new year xx