Thursday, September 16, 2010

HNT - Lock & (Allen) Key

It's good to be back and as i write my next post on NY, i think i owe you all a HNT.

my replacement collar arrived last Thursday and SG adorned me with it, locking it on 'a la allen key' style, which felt a little scary at first. It felt so permanent, a steel reminder of His ownership. And i do love it.


And so tonight, as this little puppy heads for her bed, she'll have worn her new collar for seven days, without taking it off. It's been pretty comfy to wear and it's not caused too many comments at work... yet. Time will tell!

But SG's hold over me is ever present, around my neck. And it feels so good.

2 comments:

Aurore said...

It's positively gorgeous and you wear it so well!

Mistress Bella said...

I think its lovely, I would love to get something like that for puppy, but I am not sure if he would get wearing it as you would....

sometimes us girls get away with things more than guys :)