Thursday, June 03, 2010

HNT - Intense

It feels like an age since i posted a HNT. Hope you'll all forgive me for my busyness and that you may still possibly be reading me. my followers total is now up to 123, so that feels really good. Thank you for following!

i thought i'd post a photo from a past bondage and cage session i've written about some time ago (you get a prize for finding it in the archives). But i don't think i've ever shared this particular image, until now. It's one of my all-time favourites and takes me back to an incredibly intense time - dressed in PVC dress and boots, latex hood, cuffs and chained to the bars. i think this was taken in the aftermath of the scene. It felt amazing and i know i would love to experience it again.


i am sure that SG would be more than happy to oblige...

Happy HNT!

7 comments:

the eternal list said...

fantastic composition, the bars theme is filling the blogosphere air

hhnt

Neo Dom Tom said...

I have been out of town and just returned, but what a lovely photograph to return to. It certainly looks quite intense and quite fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

Aurore said...

This picture is breathtaking. Glad to see you again ;)

1manview said...

I seem to pick the right time to pop in.. Great pic, made great by great legs.. lol ...

Curvaceous Dee said...

Gorgeous! I have the serious envy. This is one of my favourite pics this week, so it'll be in my Sunday roundup :)

xx Dee

Southern Sage said...

I think I saw and commented the first time!

Great pic.

New to the pleasures of Pup! said...

Hello there Pup. Got to say that you look stunning in that photo,can't help but notice where you've got that chain positioned. So submissive,and so very sexy,more please!