Friday, May 28, 2010

Paint Me Vanilla

pup's colourful verse has made me think about the intrusion of that tiresome thing called "real life" into our precious kink time. We may have slapped numerous tints on to the walls, but they all may as well be called "vanilla haze" - with nary a hint of vinyl to boot!

The decoration, cleaning and tidying process has taken four weekends so far and it has been hard yakka. We finish up exhausted and paint-spattered virtually every evening and in little, if any, mood for fetish fun. It is, I might add, extremely satisfying to improve the property - so much so that we end up looking keenly at the finish on the walls before we go to bed, rather than in our bulging BDSM toy box. Which is now safely locked in the garage! Brush strokes rather than crop strokes, indeed...

We had agreed prior to the weekend just past that it was time for our biannual switching session. In preparation for this, I had consciously tried to get myself into a less bossy state of mind before I drove to pup's early on Saturday morning. Not that she noticed my efforts as I marched purposefully around various DIY stores that day, mind! In fact, what I require from switching is not to be Dommed in the "conventional" sense. I'm certainly not into pain or humiliation. All I want, really, is to be confined extremely securely in purpose-built bondage gear (SJ, BC hood etc) and pleasured by my wanton slut. I see it as an evening off from responsibility - a guilt-free pleasure to lie back and enjoy. Also a fun challenge to try and escape!

Needless to say, by the time we had tidied up the painting paraphernalia and had eaten our well earned dinner late on Sunday night, we were bushed and both knew without saying anything that there was little point in starting anything. Funnily enough, after having psyched myself up and put in all the hard work, I didn't feel particularly disappointed. The results we had achieved were highly satisfying and I still fell asleep with a smile on my face. Sometimes, true togetherness is about so much more than kink - and, let's face it, I'll get my session at some point soon...

Master SingleGlove

3 comments:

Aurore said...

Well as much as we might like to ignore real life in favour of all the kink we can handle - sometimes the vanilla stuff can be pretty sweet too.

Great to read you again SG :)

lu peata said...

Hi

Just wanted to say i am really enjoying reading Y/your blog, first time posting here,...lupeata

L8xdesires said...

Always a tricky balance and has been the near death of any kink for us, it creeps up on you so beware .. don't know if your planning kids but that multiplies it by 10 .. their mates 'popping round' makes it even harder !