Saturday, May 08, 2010

No Butts

i'm still here...!

It's been a while since i wrote, but have been manically busy with other things.

i promised to post a pic of my largest butt plug at the start of last month. Well, it was mainly because new to the pleasures of Pup! asked to see it! i hope it makes you happy!

Here's a photo of the largest (about 2.5 inches) and medium size (1.5 inches) plugs, for comparison.


And in that first post of April, i mentioned SG's request to train my ass to take my plugs, in preparation for SG's cock at some point.

Well if i'm honest, i haven't managed to get any prep work done and it's now May. Up until recently, He hadn't asked about it either. But now He has reminded me i've not given Him an update. So maybe it's time to get my head from out of my ass and get a plug up it... and soon!

5 comments:

Aurore said...

teehee - your last line is hilarious! ;)

Southern Sage said...

Sounds like you need to get to work!

New to the pleasures of Pup! said...

Hello Pup. Thanks for posting the photo,they look great and large too! Q:Will you be wearing your rubber catsuit and beautiful boots for your anal training sessions?! ;-) Hope you enjoy your training,make sure you take your time and use plenty of lubricant. SG is a very lucky guy. Keep us posted,with photos too please! Take care Pup.

Anneal said...

...

Mistress Bella said...

I hope your training session goes well t.p. I wonder how long it will take to train you before your bottom is ready for your master :)