Thursday, March 18, 2010

HNT - Up Front

i succumb to your demands and have decided to post another photo from a scene last weekend.

This was taken after servicing SG's needs - both orally and sexually. He wanted to torment and tease His pup further and placed her on her front and restrained her, as depicted:



He then administered a fairly hard caning (much longer than He's ever given before). It felt difficult to take at first, but then i let myself go with it and rode the pain. The session ended when SG's fingers gave His pup a very delicious climax.

Breaking news...

There is much excitement in t-p blogland! From my last post, i have a question from Delilah (nice to see another new name). It's a good one and i am hoping to answer it in my next post.

Keep the questions coming...

10 comments:

Aurore said...

I love your cuffs - they look comfy ;) HHNT!

Southern Sage said...

ohhh awesome restraints!

Petal said...

So glad you succumbed to the demands, hot pic! HHNT!

www.esclaves.org said...

Hi, pup, I have landed n your blog since few days and I appreciate it a lot...
I would like to know more about orgasm control SG has over you if He does...; How does it let you appreciate your submission-slavery ?
It is good to read you here and I love your new "coat" too !

Anneal said...

Hello pup! Do you (or should I say SG?) prefer some movement possible when restrained, or none at all?
I know which I would choose for My play thing!

FC's pet said...

interesting restraints, love the pic babe!

jaynes submissive diary.com said...

So glad you caved in under the pressure, looking forward to more:) Great pic tp.

Thanks.

Jayne
xx

Mistress Bella said...

Ahhhh the same cuffs as my puppys :)

Sounds like your having a wonderful experience...

New to the pleasures of Pup! said...

Hello Pup,hope you are well. I have a question for you. Have you ever spent the night totally enclosed in several wonderful layers of rubber and heavy rubber bondage,including rubber catsuits and rubber bondage sacks etc etc? If the answer is no,do you have any plans to soon?! What a blog and pictures that would make! Thank you for sharing all in your excellent blogs,keep it up!

Ana Campos said...

Hi! I want to ask if you'd like to join our affiliate program :)

http://en.lelo.com/staticPage.php?page=affiliate