Thursday, February 11, 2010

HNT - Strap Happy

SG is a happy man, so that's makes for a happy (and saved) pup.

Thank you to all those who took time to comment on the last two posts (and for saving my ass, literally!). They made us smile a lot and i am sure SG will be dropping by again to respond to them. It's always great to see new names (even if you are called anonymous) make themselves known. It seems like everyone wants to see my bottom pinked again! And Katie would like me to write about my oral-pleasing skills - i'll see what i can do, if she begs hard enough!

When i first saw this image from our last photo shoot, i just knew it would make a great HNT. i love the shininess of it. It shows off the new PVC dress (a Christmas present from SG) and He thought it might be an idea to place the leather body harness on top of it. As the straps tighten over my body, particularly across my chest, it makes me feel very submissive and pretty aroused too. i felt very slutty for Him - and that's just how He wants me to feel.



Happy HNT!

7 comments:

Barefoot Dreamer said...

oh a great pic indeed! shiny yes! sexy definitely!

Southern Sage said...

ohhh sexy for sure!

Kara & Jessica said...

VERY HOT!!! Kara XOXO

His Long Distance Pet said...

love love LOVE all of your outfits. This one is no exception. Sexy!

HHNT!

Petal said...

Seriously cool! HHNT!

katie said...

Very nice. i beg, i beg i beg lol

Amorous Rocker said...

Shiny! Lovely.