Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do It Himself

Your comments were very much appreciated, then SG leaves His comment in response:

Single said...

"So, it's pup's bottom on the line here, is it? I have a new implement that could do with an outing. Would you like me to test it on her pert little butt, ladies and gennelmen? ;-)"

i'm curious as to what He means, although i have a sneaky suspicion it could be the new floor brush i came back with from the local DIY store. He told me to keep an eye out for anything that might enhance our kinky play. Ever the masochist!

And i was only popping in for some paint...

So, who'd like to see a pic of it - the brush, not another one of my butt! Well, knowing you lot, you want both!


6 comments:

Aurore said...

Well you know me...I want both ;)

Southern Sage said...

Ditto Aurore!

seraglioletters said...

Bothbothboth.

katie said...

No need for the brush xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yes, for both!

Anonymous said...

Yes, for both!