Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kissing The Hand That Holds All

Another couple of pics from our latex shoot. There are quite a number of favourites to show. But all in good time!

Here's my cute bottom in the fabulous mini skirt (did i mention how much i love the suspender clips and the criss-cross design?):


And the full ensemble:


After the shoot, and the hot sex, SG and His cumslut lay sated and exhausted in bed, in the afterglow of the afternoon's thrill. We were in spooning position and i made the mistake of cheekily teasing SG with my bare bottom. i guess i was after a reaction.

His response, and without warning, was to spank my cheek really hard several times and turn me over to beat my other cheek. It was an extremely stingy pain and i cried out a few times. When SG had done, i lay very quietly, feeling subdued and put in my place.

He asked me if my bottom was sore and i replied that it was. Then He said: "Master's hand hurts now, kiss it better" and He held it out towards my face. i remember pausing, as i thought it was not something He'd made me do before (am sure He will remind me, if i'm wrong!) If i hadn't done it, i'd probably have received a punishment - maybe a deferred spanking. The whole act certainly made me feel very compliant, like in a service way, as i administered gentle soft kisses over my Master's palm.

It serves to remind me that i am His submissive. And it makes me think that sometimes it's the smallest things that make it mean the most. (And He will beat the brat out of me.)

10 comments:

M and A said...

You look fantastic!
-A :)

Sugen said...

Lovely outfit, gratings

Aurore said...

That is definitely one hot little outfit! I can see how there would have been hot sex afterwards!

Mistress Bella said...

Wow that outfit looks amazing, i do love the suspender clips and the criss cross design :)

I see your master is very good at putting you in your place he he

oh how I long for more of those occassions between me and my puppy...

M.B. x

Thunderbirds_baby said...

Don't you just love those moments that remind? They rock!

Very nice outfit and an adorable behind! *giggle

HUGS

Kara and Jessica said...

You look sooooooo HOT in that latex outfit. It just looks amazing on you. Kara XOXOXO

Anneal said...

I really need to visit more often

AtlantaBondage said...

you little hottie. Very nice pics!

Kevin Lomax said...

Verrry sexy, verrry hot! You turn me on in that latex!

Jennyuwhen said...

lovely, you are so hot xxxx