Monday, December 21, 2009

Three Years On

i celebrate my THREE year blogiversary today! Wooooo hoooo!

In this time, i've amassed:
  • 371 posts
  • over 142,000 visitors (and then some, as i only added a stat counter six months in)
  • 91 followers (who wants to be my 100th?)
  • a Rockin' Girl Blogger award (i rock!)
  • a Sexy Blogger award (this pup iz sexxxy)
  • many fantastic and supportive blogger friends (a few i've been lucky enough to meet for real)
  • new rubber/leather/PVC outfits, collar, cuffs and bondage goodies from SG (such a giving man)
  • a liking to hoods (it's almost love)
  • and a loving soulmate and Dom of almost 2 years (that is love)
Not bad, huh?

i've been through many ups and downs in this time. i've dealt with confusion in finding my way with submission and tried to trust those who, looking back now, were just maybe out for themselves. i've been hurt, but somehow i made my way back again. Looking back, it was a learning curve i guess, but it all changed for me towards the end of 2007. Out of the blue, He appeared. i truly believe He saved me and i am so thankful to have Him in my life. The one who owns me and who i belong to - my dearest SG.

So it's party time and i'm posting one of my all-time favourite photos of me, taken by SG. It was part of our rubber doll shoot earlier this year, and the fab dress was my previous year's birthday present:



So... am i up for making it a fourth year?

You betcha! Bring it on...

11 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

Congrats!

Single said...

Just in case you didn't know, dear readers: pup means the world to me and I love her very much. *I* am the lucky one to have her in my life.

Master SG

Aurore said...

Yeah! Happy Blogiversary!

I can't wait to see what you get up to next!

SG: That is so sweet :)

Lady Kanta said...

#92 :D

Realiti said...

Congrats!!!

Maegan said...

great job.. well, you deserve it.. by the way I would just like to ask if do you accept a link exchange or a blog roll??

here's my link:

http://herpleasures.wordpress.com/

I hope you'll add my link and I'll add yours as well..

thanks and happy holidays

Maegan

M and A said...

Congratulations!!! By the way, I LOVE this picture :)
-A

FC's pet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FC's pet said...

congrats i really enjoy reading, being a young sub your posts have helped more than you think!! x

pet

Abe's Heart said...

Happy Blogiversary!
Okay, I know I haven't been a regular reader...but you know I love your blog, always.

Have a great and glorious
Holiday...and, Cheers to the New Year too!

`x~Abe's Heart.
PS: I'm gonna go give ya some hugs,k?

uk sparky said...

congrats, you are superb, can i give you one spank for every blog you have done, mmmmmmm.