Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Iris Eyes Are Smiling

It's a difficult thing to choose between - my chains or her.

Then again, sometimes i get both.

She's becoming my favourite plaything. She's very different to anything else i've had in my life before. i love her shape and the colour of her skin.

And since i've gotten to know her, we've been enjoying some horny, fun times... even SG has delighted in using her as well.

So, what i am talking about...?



... my gorgeous (Lelo) Iris, of course!

Who did you think i meant? ;-)

7 comments:

Aurore said...

Isn't she wonderful? This reminds me I've been neglecting my own ;)

Complicated Kitten said...

I'm so jealous! I wish Santa would bring me one for Christmas ;-)

M and A said...

What makes her so great? :) I always love exploring toy options and I'd appreciate hearing why you love her :)
-A

mina said...

Congrats again on such a wise purchase.. everyone needs a LELO in their life.. and now I also believe everyone needs an eroscillator in their lives too. Seriously, google it... it's given me some of the best orgasms ever!

J3 and his slut Wendy said...

I bet its really hard to get used to! NOT! Hope your Master makes you use it often!!


hugs-J3 and Wendy

trinity-pup said...

Aurore - oh yes! Get and use it then! -)

Kitten - awww i have my paws crossed for you!

M and A - i think it's the whole feel of her, how smooth she is and her shape. The whole combination of that just seems to work really well.

mina - thank you ma'am! Oooh i shall have to take a look at them! :-)

J3 and Wendy - *smiles* you bet! and yes, i am sure He will be!

t. x

Waynecoff said...

things i could to you with that x