Thursday, December 10, 2009

HNT - Tightrope

Some time back in the summer, SG gave me a rope session. He experimented with shibari to make me a breast harness. After that, He hogtied me with more rope, mittens and ankle cuffs, before making me the centrepiece of His dining room table for a photo shoot. And how can i forget the addition of a few (or several) strokes from the riding crop.

It was a very tough position to be in... but hey, somebody's gotta do it. And as i wear His collar, i guess that it's me.


Happy HNT!

9 comments:

Aurore said...

somebody's gotta do it - priceless! You do it so well ;) HHNT!

M and A said...

I LOVE this! Your ass looks amazing and I'm jealous of the breast harness :) That's one of my favorites! Great HNT!
-A

Alisha and Brett said...

Wow, very sexy...

HHNT!

Kara and Jessica said...

VERY HOT!!! Kara XOXO

Amorous Rocker said...

Wow... lovely! Happy HNT.

Southern Sage said...

LOL
looks good. love the marks too.

FC's pet said...

:D have fun!!

-FC'pet

mina said...

i just love your ass ;)

sera said...

Beautiful, blushing welts!