Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spanking The Monkey

As promised, i said i'd write a little more detail on the night before THAT bruise.

i knew i had a punishment ahead of me. i expected a fair amount of spanking for my recent misdemeanours. Namely, i had not worn my cuffs to bed a couple of times (laziness, i guess) and i had also forgotten to place my collar in my bag for two days running. Oddly, i had stored it away in a drawer (no idea why) and one of SG rules is that i am to keep my collar with me at all times. If i'm not wearing it at home or in His presence, i should have it in my bag.

For the shoot SG decided He wanted to 'rubber up' and so He put on His latex catsuit. It always makes Him super horny. He then made up the stockade on the bed. i'd been instructed to put on my red PVC outfit and then position myself in the metal prison. He placed my leather mittens on me, as well as my cuffs, and then locked each wrist and ankle into place. As i knelt there, He told me to 'hold still' as He dripped some lube onto my bottom, and then i felt the tip of a butt plug against my asshole. The stockade has an optional 'fucking rod', so a butt plug or a dildo can be held into place.

Then He began to spank me and i think He used the crop and His belt too. He gave me extra hard spanks too, when He learned that there were no ready-charged batteries to use for His camera. Another rule of His - i must ensure that all of the batteries for toys etc. are full charged before any scene.

my bottom was burning as He crouched down next to me and i saw what was in His hands - the infamous breath control hood.

"That's got you breathing faster, hasn't it?" He mocked. "Are you ready, slut?" He asked, but it wasn't really a question.

He placed the hood on me. i think He may have spanked me some more and my breath quickened, although i tried hard to remember how to breathe with this hood - slowly and methodically. It's quite evil and SG loves using it on me. He knows it can still scare me as well as excite me too. i began to slow down my breathing. Then i heard some buzzing and felt a vibrator being plunged into my very wet pussy. He pulled it out and press it against my clit, before thrusting back inside me. It didn't take very long before i was crying out from a yummy orgasm. The addition of the butt plug only served to make the whole climax even more intense.

From having the hood on me, my head had been everywhere. The realisation of being held within the stockade and the hood controlling my breath made for a very intense experience. The sensations to my pussy and ass, as well as the hard spanking had left me feeling very remorseful. SG let me free and cradled me in His arms on the bed.

The following morning, SG requested His slutty puppy to ride His hard cock. Then He flipped me over onto my knees and took me from behind, doggy-style, and then as i lay on my back, He came inside me.


It was after this that he experimented with tapping my bottom with the back of His hand. He did it a fair number of times and i did enjoy it. The photo shoot began later that afternoon. It was my idea to have the contrast of sexy lingerie with latex hood and full head harness with gag. SG didn't object either as He loves it when i suggest things. He also complemented the look with the addition of His monoglove for some of the photos. It seemed to work quite well. It was during that time SG spotted the bruise.


The photo shoot ended with me tied to the bed. As my reward for being good, SG let me use my Lelo Iris (her first time) to masturbate for Him, and He captured it on film too. The Lelo felt very different to anything else i'd ever used. She's an odd shape to have inside, but very enjoyable too. SG kept me blindfolded throughout my show for Him and somehow i kept turning the Lelo off just when i was at crucial moments! i definitely need more practice! But it was great fun and i can't wait to use her again. Funny, that's what SG always says...

And here's a photo of my bruise, as of yesterday:

9 comments:

Aurore said...

*giggles* - Spanking The Monkey

That bra and panty set is beautiful! I swear lingerie on that side of the world is much nicer.

Anneal said...

...

Mina said...

Thanks for sharing your story. The photos are beautful.

Delilah, obedient and eager slave said...

I must confess I envy your collection of toys and equipment. Maybe someday...

Florida Dom said...

Beautiful photos. It's obvious why SG enjoys playing with you so much. In fact, I'm surprised he can ever keep his hands off of you. I can't wait to see what he has planned next.

sera said...

The lingerie is GORGEOUS! But have we seen the red PVC outfit??? :P

Was very sweet of him to get concerned about the bruise, but it sounds like it was all fine and nothing to worry about. Anyway, bruising is so unpredictable. I always bruise from bumping into furniture and never from a beating. It's SO unfair! Glad yours is lingering nicely. :)

Rex Venom said...

Amazing.
Rock on!

Kevin Lomax said...

That's a nice outfit! Love the stockings & suspenders.

Waynecoff said...

wow, trinity, that it so beautiful xx