Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chain Mail

"When we get home, the first thing I'm going to do is remind you of your place, of your submission to Me. I'm going to use the chain around your body and wrap you in it. I'll bind you and make you feel helpless. It's what you need. It's what you crave, isn't it, slut?"

And so He did, just not forgetting the Kub cuffs, spreader bar and ball gag left hanging around my neck (in case He needed to silence me quickly, He said). Then, as i lay helpless and at His mercy, He teased me with the Hitachi wand and made me come several, delicious, times.


However, halfway through binding me, the doorbell rang...

.... and then i remembered the special toy i ordered before our holiday, due to be delivered that morning. Leaving me half-bound on the bed, SG saw to the postman (not like that!), and brought in the parcel. We opened it together after the scene (and that's SG's hairy leg in the background!):


i am one very excited pup! Amazingly, and for certain reasons, i have yet to christen 'her' - my gorgeous powder blue Lelo Iris! i can't wait and SG wants photos of the deed. When i do it... you'll know about it (and maybe the neighbours will too).

7 comments:

Aurore said...

Oh you are going to love it! There's a reason why it's one of my favourites ;)

mina said...

Congrats on your new toy! You won't be disappointed. :)

thepinkpoppet said...

oohh..chain! And those cuffs look like the old fashioned type manacles...cool.

Anneal said...

Lovely Irish 8's....so strict/unforgiving/perfect

sera said...

Bark here? Okay, I say "Woof!" That looks really fun!

trinity-pup said...

Aurore - you'll have to tell me about that sometime! ;-)

mina - thank you! i decided after reading your review! i knew i had to have a Lelo some day!

pink poppet - *smiles* indeed, as Sir Anneal says, Irish 8's and they are very evil! :-)

Sir Anneal - *grins* i knew it would get Your approval! :-)

sera - woof woof! It certainly was!

t. x

Min said...

I do so love the sight of you in chains, and I'm looking forward to hearing all about the new toy :-)