Saturday, September 05, 2009

pup's New Cuffs

i never got round to posting for HNT this week, due to some technical problems and other domestic things going on in my life. All is up and running now, so i thought i'd post the intended photo now as i wanted to show off my new leather cuffs! They look quite chunky (and they are), so i wasn't sure if i liked them when they arrived. But i did choose them with SG's approval, and since wearing them a few times, they are pretty awesome and extremely comfy:


They're from Top to Bottom Leathers and cost a small fortune (i bought matching ankle cuffs), but they seem quite robust, especially for what SG puts me through, or rather, what He may be planning for me in the future.

i should say a special thank you to my Master, SingleGlove, for making another guest appearance on my blog. i agree with you, Mistress Bella, it would be good to read His thoughts more often (just a hint!).

Can i also say HUGE thanks to all who have left fab comments over the last few posts - it's great to see so many new names appearing too.

i hope to be sharing more of my past kinky experiences here soon.

10 comments:

Florida Dom said...

PUP: The black cuffs outlined against your sensuous body certainly made for a great photo. You got your money's worth with those cuffs and hope you show the matching ankle cuffs soon.

And, yes it's good to hear from SG. Hope he posts more thoughts in the future.

FD

Aurore said...

I love the way they look on you and I agree with Florida Dom - I want to see the matching set ;)

Kara and Jessica said...

Very HOT!! Kara XOXO

Complicated Kitten said...

What a great HNT with your new wrist cuffs!

the eternal list said...

those cuffs match with your panties quite nicely

mina said...

lovely cuffs with matching panties!

Min said...

I missed you for HNT this week. Glad to here you have everything sorted now. They definately look like decent sturdy cuffs. I think we need to get some sometime when finances allow.

Anneal said...

WHAT? No padlocks? Don't they lock on?
smiles....

Mistress Bella said...

Yeah it is interesting to see from both sides in a relationship, your Master seems to be very experienced :) I am glad you have such a good bond with him.

I hope to read more of his writing in future...

Those cuffs look very good, I know my puppy would be envious of you as he is wanting a pair like that except with a different colour...possibly blue to match the collar he has that is similar to your black collar :P

M.B. x

Paul Law said...

Mmmmm How hot was it because I see
skin flesh light naked and body shaped lightly but heavy within.
undone domesticated naughty whim