Saturday, September 19, 2009

Going To Extremes

IT'S HERE!

The long-awaited purchase from Elena's Latex.

SG ordered a rather bespoke item from them some time ago and He has taken delivery today. It's a latex outfit made just for me and to my measurements... eek!

It will be something that i've never experienced before. SG has told me it will make me feel extremely submissive and it will be the most challenging scene for me to date.

i am scared, intrigued and excited right now.

All to be revealed or should that be, encased, after tonight!

6 comments:

Kara and Jessica said...

I hope you have a lot of fun using it!!!!!!! Kara XOXOXO

Complicated Kitten said...

Oh, it sounds interesting! I can't wait to hear how things play out.

Enjoy,
kitten

http://acomplicatedkittensjourney.blogspot.com/

Aurore said...

I can't wait to hear and see it ;)

thepinkpoppet said...

Hope you post pics soon of how it looks. Sounds so hot. Hope you have fun.



http://thepinkpoppet.wordpress.com/

mina said...

Can't wait!

vanimp said...

I'm gonna be excited with you, can't wait to hear about it!! *grin*