Thursday, July 23, 2009

HNT - Chillin'

As taken by SG - one very chilled pup:


He's also given me a challenge this week and i hope to follow through on it today at work. i must wear a dress/skirt without pants and play in the toilets again. But this time, i have to use either my nipple clips or clamps and put bondage tape over my mouth (because i can make a lot of noise when i cum). i also have to take photos or video of my play.

Then i'm to blog about it... it will make for some interesting photos i think. i guess SG will decide whether i can post them here or not.

Happy HNT!

9 comments:

Mistress Bella said...

Ooooooh that would be very juicy, I like that challenge...it sounds lots of fun :)

M.B. x

Aurore said...

Gorgeous shot! Very delicate.

HHNT!

P.S. Good luck with the challenge!

Alyssa said...

Great picture!

But I have a question for you seeing that your nipples are pierced (I didn't know before!).

Did nipple play with clamps and such change after having your piercings? I just got mine done, they're healing well and no longer hurt... but I am worried about using clamps lol
Thanks so much!

mina said...

You always have such pretty panties!

vanimp said...

Chillin iz good, I been doing a bit this week too. Love the nipple piercings and lookin sexy as always. Heh this weeks gonna be fun ain't it ;) x

Florida Dom said...

Very sexy photos. But then yours always are. Hope he lets you post the videos.

1manview said...

Sexy pose....

Kevin Lomax said...

Very sexy pic!

trinity-pup said...

Alyssa - good to see a new face here and it's always cool to get asked a question!

i guess i didn't do any real nipple play with clamps or clips before i got my piercing (i only have the one). my nipple became a lot more sensitive though and that's a great feeling ;-) i'd just say let the piercing fully heal first before you pull it about - it may still take some time for them to heal - but enjoy them! ;-)

t. x