Friday, May 22, 2009

Tagged pup - Knowing me, Knowing You

my dear friends, Vanimp (again?!) and kittenpup (nice to meet you!) have tagged me - thank you girlies! It's all about knowing more - and here's how it works:

Rules:
  1. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself in the post
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, leave their names and links to their blogs
  4. Let them know they've been tagged
So.... 7 facts coming up:
  1. i have a fascination with spiders (well maybe not tarantulas) - no idea where it came from, but i'd never kill one.

  2. i was a natural blonde until the age of two. Now i'm a 'natural' blonde, but only after visiting my hairdresser.

  3. i collect giraffes (not real ones, obviously), but in any other shape or form - be it slippers, t-shirts or ornaments. i have around 40 so far.

  4. i got my piercing and tattoo within 6 months of each other - both hurt like f**k, though i'm not sure which hurt more.

  5. i visited New Zealand a few years ago and travelled back (to the UK) on my own. It's been one of the most challenging, and in some ways, life-changing experiences for me.
    Vanimp - i LOVE your country and want to return one day soon!

  6. i discovered my love of being bound when i was about 11 years old. i imagined being tied to my garden swing or a tree by my next door neighbour.

  7. i also discovered how to masturbate around the same age - i'm still trying to perfect it now ;-)
Right, who to tag... (and only if you want to do it):
  1. Tristan's Pet
  2. sera
  3. jelly
  4. Qetesh / Min
  5. Aurore
  6. Techbondage
  7. Sir Anneal

5 comments:

thekittenpup said...

nice to meet you too :)

Spanking Latino said...

http://www.spankinglatino.com.ar/album-24-7/

You can add your pictures here!

Whit a link back to your blog.

Let me know!

Regards

vanimp said...

Yes again hehe I am a nosey cow ;) ... omg you can soo come for a holiday at my house and while you are here i'll get you to remove all the spiders LOL ... they freak me right out :( thank you for sharing a little bit more of yourself xxx

beau said...

Regarding number 7, t - they do say that practice makes perfect ... !

;)

B xx

Anneal said...

I think I did this once before didn't I? Tell you what..why not just send Me 7 questions...you got the address...then I'll answer them..ok? I am more than willing to answer...just not sure what to ask Myself..lol