Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Need Within me

This weekend, i am hoping to spend some quality time with SG.

So it may involve some of this:


Even more of this:


And most certainly, quite a lot of this:

Photos c/o Perry Gallagher

i know i need more discipline, restraint and pain - to be used, pushed and tested.

Lately, i've been feeling rebellious and He knows it. i iz naughty pup at times and it needs to be curtailed. The need within me to submit has waned a little and i ask Him to bring my submission back into focus.

i want to please Him and make Him proud of His submissive, His pup.

7 comments:

M and A said...

I'm jealous of your weekend plans :) I hope you get what you need/want

-A

thekittenpup said...

Oohhh girl, me likee that last one! :D Hot hot hot!!

Single said...

Be careful what you wish for, trinity pup. >;-)

SGx

Jelly said...

MMmmmmm.... I like the pictures =) I hope your weekend goes well!

moonheart said...

Hope you have a great time! It's always good to be on track again.....;-)

Southern Sage said...

Well now that looks like a weekend full of fun!

vanimp said...

Pups are mischievious by nature, just lucky this little one has a good owner huh? ;) x