Saturday, May 02, 2009

i iz sexy pup?!


Wow.... sexy blogger... me?! Hmm, oh alright then!

It seems i've been given this award 3 times - by kitten, Tristan's pet and libby. So thank you my dear friends - it's very kind of you to think of me!

So it works like this: you have to list 5 sexy things about yourself and tag 4 others.

*Puts thinking hood on*

Right... let me see (only 5 right?!):
  1. i have a cute bottom, if i do say so myself! So cute, in fact, that SG can't keep His hands off to either caress or crop it! (i think it's currently 50/50).

  2. my green eyes - probably because they're not blue or brown - even though i wanted blue eyes, when i was younger!

  3. my extremely sexy thigh-length PVC boots - SG bought them for me last year. i still can't believe He did because it was such a lovely surprise (and for them to fit too!). They make me feel very horny and wanton, and i loved to be fucked in them.

  4. i adore sex with my Owner and i believe He loves it as much as i do. That makes me feel very sexy (does that count?). Knowing He can make me cum in so many ways is very exciting, and i am always greedy for more.

  5. Oooh, i only have one more... so it will have to be my whole slinky body when i wear my latex catsuit. i love the shape it gives me and as it holds me so close, it arouses me very quickly.
Yay! i made it and so now to award 4 others - they are great friends who deserve this probably more than i do. They are:

sera - one very sexy woman, with an amazing talent for thought-provoking writing. i really enjoy her blog and she really deserves this award.

Aurore - a smart and funny lady (as in, she makes me smile!) - i relate so much with her, especially with our choice in sexy hold-ups! ;-)

Wendy - such a sexy woman, under the Domly care of Jim. They make a great couple and i love reading about their latest experiences. They have certainly inspired me to try new things!

this girl - just because! she has really opened my eyes with her love of extreme bondage, along with her evil Dom who loves and protects her - she definitely deserves this award.

Along with the award, this is my 300th post - so i want to thank everyone who reads, follows and lurks for their support in my blog.

6 comments:

sera said...

What a sweet thing to say, and thank you. I think you deserve the award, but you already got it three times, so I shall do my part to shoulder the burden. ;)

Anneal said...

What do you win for this honor? Cash, Trophy, Toys?
Congrats! lol

Jelly said...

Congratulations on your 300th post!!

Aurore said...

Congrats on your 300th post!

And thank you. Little ol' me, a sexy blogger - it makes me giggle ;)

subtletimes said...

Congrats on the 300th post and you definitely haz a case of teh sexay :)

Min said...

They awarded well. You are indeed a very sexy pup :-)