Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Burning Rubber

i like to keep my word, and quite a few posts back i promised some more images from the 'rubber doll' photo session. So i've rustled up another two for you.

Bringing me to heel:


Ball gagged and monogloved again (i guess it keeps me from mischief):


Before His visit at the weekend, SG told me He would be 'measuring me up'.

He wasn't kidding. He took 15 (yes, 15!) measurements of my body, so now i'm a very curious pup! Apparently it's for a 'bespoke item of clothing' ... and that's all He'll say for now.

9 comments:

Aurore said...

Ooooh intrigue with the measurements!

A very sexy pup!

mina said...

loving the first photo. So curious about what's to come!

Pepper said...

much excitement and waiting for you then.
can't wait to hear all about it.

P
x

J3 and his slut Wendy said...

Sounds like you are in store for some devious fun! We cant wait to hear about what he took them for!
Love the photos!

TECHBONDAGE said...

great photos, by the way I like your last post Why I Blog as well. I enjoy reading them.

Kevin Lomax said...

OH YES: i LOVE rubber!

brooke said...

You look absolutely beautiful Trinity. I am SO glad you are happily owned. Miss you!!!

brooke

trinity-pup said...

Aurore - so much intrigue! :-)

mina - i love it too :-) Hmmm such curiosity!

Pepper - thanks for your comment and the waiting is going to be a while yet.

J3 & Wendy - i think so! i am sure all will be revealed when i know!

TechBondage - thank you! :-)

Kevin L - a new face! Welcome! Isn't it great?!

BROOKE! - wow... i can't believe you're here! How are you??!! i so miss you too *hugs*

t. x

Kevin Lomax said...

Yes it is. And from now on I will follow your ramblings...