Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lock In... What Happened Next

Firstly, thanks for such great comments on my anniversary post. i shall do my best to keep up the good work and with your help, it's looking likely.

i hope you have all had a great time over the holiday season. SG and i have just spent the last 4 days together, mixed in with some family time, and it's been the best Christmas i've ever had. He bought me a kinky present which could be making an appearance here at some time in the future (it also means carrying out a task, but i will explain more in another post).

Anyway, back to business and here's the concluding part to Lock In - for all those who have waited patiently (especially Florida Dom):


With my eyes getting heavy, i lay down with my collar, cuffs and chains in my hand, and drifted off to sleep. i figured that if SG woke up, He may roll over and feel what's in my hand and then choose to lock me in.

In the night, they fell from my hand and were in the bed between U/us. At some point, SG stirred from His sleep to find them. Through my half-sleep, i felt my wrists being pulled together, followed by my ankles with the chains. Then i felt His hands feeding my collar around my neck, locking it in place. He rolled over and went back to sleep.

The feeling of comfort and sense of belonging returned through my sleepiness and i slept on, happy in the knowledge that i am His.

Sometimes it's the simplest of things that mean so much.

NB: Following publication of my earlier post, SG clarified things and has now set a new rule in place. That is, if He happens to fall asleep before i get to bed, i must wake Him in order for Him to lock me in for the night.

Simple.

2 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Since you made the hint that there were no comments to this post, I figured it was time to make one. Since I asked about the end of the story, that was an oversight on my part.
It's great that you like being restrained and that SG likes to restrain you. And it appears that being restrained all night brings your submissiveness to a new level. It's great to hear you're both on the same page and are enjoying it so much. Have fun.

trinity-pup said...

Why thank you Florida Dom! i did wonder if you would comment, after waiting so patiently. my submissiveness is growing steadily and restraint means a huge amount to me. i am a very happy and lucky girl. Hope you are having fun too in your life.

t.