Monday, October 27, 2008

Taggggged

Thanks to vanimp and His Bliss for tagging me (grrr... only joking!). So here goes:

The Rules -
* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

  • i am hooked on Redbush tea
  • i think i have mild OCD when it comes to tying bows or laces - they have to be just perfect.
  • i hate Halloween but love Bonfire Night.
  • i got my tattoo and nipple piercing done in the same year (yes i love pain!)
  • i couldn't swim until i was 18.
  • i've slept overnight in a straitjacket.
  • i sometimes forget my left from my right whilst driving or navigating (makes using a sat nav rather interesting!)
i think most people i know have already been tagged, but if you haven't, feel free to try it... and better still, share them with me as a comment.

4 comments:

vanimp said...

Yaaay :D hehe you did it x ...

I actually hate the manufactured "buy lollies and go door knocking halloween" ... I find it annoying and stupid but I do love "my" hallmas .. it's a very special time of the year for me.

Mwah xxx

beau said...

I got tagged too and have done it here. But the next sub to tag me ...

B xx

trinity-pup said...

vanimp - *smiles* yes i did!! i think halloween is somewhat over-marketed. i hope you enjoy your hallmas :-)

*hugs* xx

beau - *tries to stop herself from smirking too much* oooh... erm.. well done?! ;-) x

beau said...

I like to see a sub smile but I am afraid dear t that "smirking" tends to get me to reach for my cane!

;)

B xx