Wednesday, October 29, 2008

An Invite For You

SG and i are taking a much needed break and getting away from it all for a few days.

So here's my invite for you to step through the doors of trinity-pup, to wander around the memoirs and images, poetry and musings. Please take a moment to leave me your comments, be they for recent or old posts. i would love to read your feedback... pretty please??!

Oh... and could someone feed the cat?

Be good whilst i'm away and i'll do my best too. ;-)

t. x

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Have a great time, I'll water the plants and feed the cat.

xoxox

beau said...

I genuinely hope you and SG have a lovely break. I'm sure you will be a very good girl.

*Taps fingers impatiently waiting for t's return...*

;)

B xxxx

The Guess Who # 2 said...

I'm still lurking around, pup.

You'll know me when you see me again.

~x~SinfullyAnon.