Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meme (and Youyou)

Many thanks to Mina and Sylvanus over at At Longing's End for tagging me on this meme. i also asked SG to join in and He was happy to oblige. i should confess that at the time of thinking about our answers, SG had me bound and locked in my cage as punishment for a wrongdoing, but more about that in another post. For now, here's what we came up with - my answers are in white, SG's in turquoise.

What are the last three songs you downloaded?

Black and Gold by Sam Sparro
The Seldom Seen Kid by Elbow (album)
Disturbia by Rihanna

The Hawk is Howling by Mogwai
Return to Cookie Mountain by TV on the Radio
Awfully Deep by Roots Manuva


What are the last three places you visited?

Greece
Bruges
New Zealand

Hong Kong
Minneapolis
Las Vegas


What are your three favorite movies?

Sweeney Todd
Serendipity
The Truth About Cats and Dogs

This is Spinal Tap
Withnail and I
Hero


What are your three favorite possessions?

iPod
my car
my new boots (more details and pics in a later post)

trinity pup
My CD collection
My flat


What three things can you not live without?

my mobile phone
Music
my computer

Oxygen
A clean water supply
Food


What would be your three wishes?

Lead a happy life
See more of the world
Never to lose SG

World peace
Immortality
Three more wishes


What three things haven’t you done yet?

Returned to NZ
Had proper sex outside
Been kidnapped (but SG’s working on that)

Bought a knighthood
Won the lottery
Had a monument built


What are your three favorite dishes?

Masala dosa
Baked Alaska
Chicken casserole

Toast and marmalade
Roast beef
Spag bol


Which three celebrities would you most like to hang out with?

Johnny Depp
Keira Knightly
Kylie Minogue

Simon Pegg
Mike Piazza
Nigel Blackwell


Name three things that freak you out?

Heavy thunderstorms
Needles
my own death

Fear itself
My parents' mortality
Losing My memory recall


Name three unusual things you are good at

Curling my tongue
Having independent eyebrows (i.e. i can raise each of them separately!)
i can't be that special, because i can't think of a third! :-(

Keepy-uppy
The power of invisibility, but only when driving My car
Proofreading


Which three things are you coveting?

A house with turrets
iPhone
Old-style Porsche 911

A Remawear Ultima
The fantasy premier league championship title
The ability to take pleasure in writing


Name three bloggers you are tagging

Letters from a Seraglio
Beau
this girl

4 comments:

sera said...

Wha? Bah--I was enjoying my writer's block! ;)

Okay, t., for you . . . :D

I enjoyed your list a lot!

longingsend said...

well done you two! Thanks for playing along. Trinity-pup I have been eye balling that black & gold song on iTunes for awhile now... I may have to buy it afterall.

xoxoxox mina

trinity-pup said...

sera - hehehe! i'm glad it might interrupt that then!! i am looking forward to your answers! And thanks! :-)

mina - thank *you*! It was certainly an entertaining way to spend my cage time! ;-) You gotta get that song, i've not stopped playing it!

beau said...

Sorry I haven't continued the meme yet dear t. Soon ... I promise. ;)

B xxxx