Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy In Captivity - Part 2

For those that missed it, here's Part 1.

Now read on for scene 3...

3. Bliss! (the cage, His monoglove and the purple vibe)

Another rest and comfort break, then it was time for the third scene (my favourite and i'm getting tingly and aroused now!). So i was ball gagged again, with my lead attached to my collar, before being strapped tightly into the monoglove. Then within the cage, made to kneel with my head resting on the floor. Chaining my ankles to the corner bars again, this made my bottom very exposed indeed! He then ran my lead from my collar up and over some of the cage bars above, then secured it to the end of the monoglove. This made my movement very limited again (He does enjoy His bondage). If i pulled my (monogloved) arms down, it would lift my head up and if i rested my head on the floor, it would pull my arms up, only allowing me to move a very short distance in a rocking motion. Evil, i tell you, evil! What a delicious and humiliating position to be in, and i could feel something dripping quite contentedly!

But it didn't stop there, as SG then teased and forced me to orgasm with the purple vibe on full speed. As i tried to move forwards to stop the torture to my clit, my arms lifted up behind me and my head touched the floor. i could go nowhere else and with this, He could (and He did) move the vibe closer still. Lifting my head up and my body backwards, the vibe would plunge deep inside my soaking wet pussy, and would quickly bring me to climax - it certainly was a win-win situation! Again and again, SG continued to titillate and fuck me with the vibe. i rocked forwards and backwards, and screamed and moaned for what seemed like forever. i actually lost count of how many times He made me come, but the whole scenario was just awesome.

Sensing He had put me through enough, SG released me from all bonds, leaving me to float away into subspace within the confines of my cage, before coaxing me out to happily melt into His arms.

Blissed out pup

6 comments:

vanimp said...

Yay! I have been waiting for this post and look at you! ... hehe one very, happy wee pup :D xxx

longingsend said...

*sighs* sounds wonderful!

xoxoxo mina

techbondage said...

Great stuff Trinity/SG. Im glad to see the cage put to good use.

trinity-pup said...

vanimp - so glad the wait was worth it (or hope it was!)

mina - *grins and sighs too* mmmm it was! :-)

techbondage - thank you! Yes i'm sure there will be many more uses too...

moonheart said...

This is so hot! :-)

katie said...

I am so very glad that your cage is all you wanted it to be