Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Different Light

'What a difference a day makes.' It's a common phrase. But for me, it's what a difference a year has made.

Reflecting back to this time last year, i was feeling pretty low and wanting September to be over, so over. If you want to know what i am talking about, for those who are new to my blog (by the way, welcome!), go back to last year's posts and you'll feel it.

This September (and all of this year) couldn't have been more different. It really couldn't. i owe that to a couple of reasons. One is that i realise and cherish how many lovely people i have come into contact with through my blog. Those wonderful blogger friends who leave such kind, and at times critical, comments. They don't judge me for what i do, but in fact understand it. That in itself is so liberating. So thank you to all those that continue to pass by, lurk, comment - and keep doing it. It really does mean a lot.

The second reason is of course, my adoring Owner, SingleGlove. Since He came into my world, He took hold of my submission, complemented it with His own Dominance, and my life has been changed for the better. In Him, i've found someone who is not only my Master, but also my soul mate and lover. We've experienced so much together already, it really has felt like a never-ending dream. i can safely say, it's been a long time since i've felt this happy.

i am truly proud to wear my collar as a symbol of His ownership and His love. Thank You for finding me Sir.

i've got so many more posts to write and share, i think i need to get myself writing here a little more often. That OK with you?

So... bring on October!

4 comments:

longingsend said...

I am SO happy for you! I remember those sadder times.

xoxoxox mina

trinity-pup said...

Thank you mina. i am glad to say those times are long gone.

t. x

Single said...

pup's post got me thinking about what life was like for me 12 months ago. Suffice it to say that, with her in my life, I am 100 per cent happier than I was this time last year. She is special to me in many ways - not only in the BDSM realm, although that is why our bond (if you'll pardon the expression) is particularly strong - and I love her very much.

SingleGlove

HotGVibe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.