Friday, August 15, 2008

Pussy Galore

SG's instruction had been simple - obtain a rubber cat-woman mask. Knowing He wants to gradually train me in wearing a full hood in time, for now it was the next best thing.

His pup obliged and ordered one from Cathouse Clothing (a great supplier for rubber wear). When it arrived, it looked rather cool, complete with 'ears'. i was filled with curiosity and excitement at the thought of wearing it, and knew it wouldn't be covering the whole of my head.

Making me strip naked, except for my collar, He dangled the inflatable double dildo rubber pants in front of me and told me to put them on, then attached the pump to the front valve. The butt plug is still too large for me at the moment, so i inserted the large dildo inside my already aroused moist pussy. The thought of wearing the pants makes me very excited, especially knowing that with each pump, the dildos increase in width, making me feel very filled as well as very humiliated. i know SG can't wait until both dildos can plug each of my holes. He is working His way up to it with a fairly large butt plug He uses on me on occasion (and will probably increase in frequency, now He's read this!).

Next, He placed me in my leather harness and wrist and ankle cuffs, and enjoyed tightening each strap to its last buckle hole, wherever possible. Recently, i customised it by adding a few more holes to the leather straps, so it fits tighter over my body. It feels even more restrictive across my chest and thighs now. Following this, He placed my arms into the monoglove, buckling it up tightly around my shoulders, and pulling the additional straps around my elbows and wrists.

Kneeling before Him, already encased in leather and with the addition of my lead attached to my collar, He adorned His pup with the cat-woman mask, telling me how cute i looked in it and stroked my 'ears'. It covered half of my face, resting against my cheekbones and felt a little weird to feel something partially covering my head and face, around my eyes. Shortly after this, He added the blindfold and the ball gag harness over the top of the whole ensemble. The harness felt more comfortable (if that's possible) wearing it over the rubber mask, as it has a tendency to press against my face as SG loves to ensure it is strapped tightly around my head, with the rubber ball closely invading and filling my mouth.

All of this made me feel completely humiliated and then to add to it, He placed the tweezer nipple clamps on me. Feeling them tighten on my nipples, i squirmed a little, then He said "Get up my little kitten, we're going for a little walk". ('Did He just call me kitten?' i thought to myself.) He pulled on my lead and the clamps and i scrambled to my feet as He led me out of the room. He walked me around for a time, continuing to pull on the clamps, the pain through my nipples increasing with each tug. At certain intervals, He made me stop for Him to inflate the dildo, squeezing the pump once or twice at a time to slowly fill my now soaked pussy.

In the midst of walking me around, i felt Him place something buzzing down the front of my pants to rest against my clit - the vibrating bullet from the cock ring. We've had so much enjoyment from it (well i know i have!). Having one of your senses taken away, i.e. your sight, really does focus your mind on other sensations to one's body, so with this addition teasing my already flooded and filled pussy, was very devious of Him, but i knew He was enjoying my sweet torment. He loves nothing more than to tease me.

As i focused on my tingling clit, a sudden wave of pain coursed through my nipples as He pulled on the clamps, making me walk on again. i could feel myself getting slower with my pussy being filled ever more and my clit beginning to feel like it might explode soon. All the while, He continued to pull on what now felt like red-raw nipples and i remember crying out through my gag a few times. i couldn't take much more of that pain. By this point, He had walked me back to the bed and lay me down on my back. He pumped the dildo again and pressed His hand down on the bullet through my pants and i began to struggle with all the sensations. As He inflated the dildo one more time, i knew it was too much, it felt too big for me to take and realising this, He deflated it before causing me any serious pain. SG doesn't intentionally like to cause His pup any pain (except maybe for when it's a punishment).

After removing the bullet from my pants and freeing me from the monoglove, He lay beside me to hold and comfort me for some time. As i was still revelling in the experience and His caresses, He told me He wanted to fuck me as i'd made Him so aroused and hard. He needed release and He knew the scene, intense as it was, hadn't been enough for me to climax from (i'm such a demanding pup at times!).

After telling me to remove my pants, He led me through to the living room and pushed me face down to bend over the table. Feeding rope through my wrist and ankle cuffs, He stretched my arms across the top and tied them to the table legs. With my legs also tied spread wide, He pushed His hard cock inside me and thrust quickly and deeply. His constant rhythm and pressure of pushing Himself up against me increased and soon i could feel myself edging towards a spine-tingling orgasm. Before i knew it, it had crept up and over me so very quietly, but so deliciously. Seconds later, SG's own satisfying orgasm came crashing over Him, coupled with His wonderful deep groans against my ear.

Such a lovely sound, but such an incredible table!

P.S. i have just asked SG if He has any photographic evidence from the scene and He has. So pics may be on their way to help visualise what i didn't actually get to see, only feel, but oh what a feeling...

P.P.S. So here are the visuals of the pup/cat-woman:



4 comments:

sera said...

Hey t.,

That sounds incredibly intense, but wonderful. I can't even imagine that degree of bondage . . . I definitely think I need more real-life experience to be able to envision it. ;o)

~ s.

vixen said...

Oh yummity yum yummits! What a lovely post to come back to after a long holiday xx

longingsend said...

wow! what an experience!

xoxoxox mina

trinity-pup said...

sera - yes it was like nothing else i've experienced! Its a wonderful feeling to feel so 'encased' and helpless... i hope that you may be able to sometime!

vixen - *grins* Well i am so glad i could be of service my dear!! :-)

mina - yes it was kinda awesome!

t. x