Saturday, August 09, 2008

...ing

Needing...

to feel my submission grow with each day that passes.

Looking...

up to see His loving face as i kneel before Him.

Wearing...

my collar with pride and mark of His ownership.

Reaching...

out my arms for Him to tightly bind.

Begging...

for my body to be used however He decides.

Floating...

through subspace when He takes over my being.

Crying...

out with pain and pleasure as He takes what He needs.

Lying...

close beside Him in the afterglow of a scene.

Watching...

Him sleep so peacefully and still, knowing i am His.

Hoping...

He wakes soon enough to use His pup all over again.

Waiting...

4 comments:

katie said...

......ing not very patiently for more details

Will said...

"...ing."

Living,...

...as if each moment, suspended in
time, will forever be the solid, soulful, memory, of Love.
**

(my two cents,
& all the best)

**

~x~Will

Single said...

Missing...

my pup already this weekend – and it's only Friday night! See you soon, my sexy subbie.

SGxxx

sinfullyanon said...

"...ing."

Blogging,...

here also. :)

~x~SinfullyAnon
(the new stuff!)