Friday, July 25, 2008

SingleGlove's 5 Favourite Things

Reading pup's recent post on her favourite things about being My subbie has inspired Me to come up with a top five of My own. It's actually been quite hard to narrow it down, because I undertake many activities with her (not all in the BDSM realm, of course) that give Me great pleasure and satisfaction - for instance: seeing her face and feeling her body shudder as she rides the vibrating cock ring; hearing her moan through her gag when I push the butt plug into her for the first time; holding her hot, exhausted body tight after releasing her at the end of an intense scene; or simply talking dirty - or rather filthy - to each other. There are several more from where they came from, all of which I considered. Nonetheless, I said I'd do five, so here they are in no particular order.

1. Collaring the pup. It's such a simple ceremony: as soon as we are in private together, she gives Me her collar and then kneels down and bows her head in front of Me. I slip the thick black leather band around her neck, buckle it snugly on the penultimate hole and snap the padlock in place. I stroke her hair, tell her she belongs to Me and then give her permission to rise. It means the world to me that pup is mine - a privilege of ownership that I will never take lightly. A new rule is that she must now keep the collar with her in her bag at all times when in public, including the workplace. she is moving to some high-security offices soon, which could mean that there will be bag searches and metal detectors. That might well be interesting!

2. Liquid refreshment. I find it hugely exciting when pup is tied in a position whereby she drools round her tightly strapped gag (usually her beloved head harness) while the juices of her arousal drip from her pussy at the same time. The best position for this to happen is a stringent strappado (is there any other kind?) using the spreader bar on her ankles. I do love to leave her like that, stand back and just enjoy the show for a while, as she struggles helplessly in her bonds and the waterworks start. Trouble is, she enjoys it so much that she rarely struggles unless I start tickling her, which is harder for her to handle than a good, hard cropping. Go figure! But I digress.

3. Taking a shine. The pup looks absolutely stunning when she dresses in her tight black latex dress. It's ultra short, ultra sexy and ultra kinky. There are also her shoulder-length gloves and her panties with internal dildo and butt plug - we *love* putting those on her. It's the most sensual material: the sight, the smell, the feel - even the curiously squeaky sound of two latex-clad bodies embracing. I would love to buy her a catsuit at some point in the not too distant future. It's about time she felt its all-over caress.

4. Lockdown time. Whether it's applying the cuffs, the straitjacket, the monoglove or a gag, I do get a thrill out of securing pup properly and watching her expression as she hears the clink of the buckles and feels her straps tighten. It's where she wants to be and where I want to keep her. My favourite bondage so far was when I put pup in the SJ (as tight as it would go), forced her to lie on her front, looped its crotch straps between her ankle bonds and pulled tight, bending her knees and forcing her heels up to virtually touch her bottom. As a finishing touch I tied a cord around her ponytail and ran it down to her big toes, which I'd also bound together. Can't beat a bit of gratuitous hair-pulling hogtie bondage to achieve total submissiveness.

5. Fellatrix of the trade. pup warned me that she wasn't keen on sucking cock before she met Me, but I am incredibly lucky that she has come on in leaps and bounds and professes to enjoy her oral examinations. I do believe that she does, as she performs a very enthusiastic (blow) job with her slutty mouth. (She also likes to stroke my cock without even being ordered to, which is a huge turn-on - I harden in about 10 seconds flat). I'm not sure whether Doms are supposed to admit to this, but I really like eating her pussy. I'm perfectly happy giving her clit a good tongue-lashing for 20 minutes while she lies back and thinks of... whatever she thinks of - secured in an inescapable spreadeagle, of course. Hope she enjoys it as much as I do.

Wow, is that five already. I was just getting started! ;-)

SG

3 comments:

Will said...

~~Passionate favorites, indeed.

There must be more than 5, aye?

:)
Cheers, SingleGlove!

bottomsUp!

longingsend said...

Personally i find it BS that a Dom can't say he enjoys eating his sub's pussy. Sylvanus loves licking me and takes pride that he can make me cum so beautifully. Now THAT is a HUGE achievement.

xoxoxo mina

katie said...

I really enjoyed reading that piece. I could visualise each scene so well and i got quite horny reading about it.

Personally, i believe that if a Dom is so up himself that he never pleasures his sub by licking pussy then they are very selfish. As you say licking a sub while in tight bondage is extremely erotic and as a sub i always feel very submissive and honoured when i am in that position.