Monday, June 23, 2008

Method In His Madness

Your patience has been rewarded... here's an account of one of our latest SJ play sessions... i think His new love was worth every penny!

He instructed me to put on the rubber pants, but just with the dildo inserted. He plans to train me in time to take the anal plug. We currently use a slimmer plug that i am growing out of (if there’s such a thing) so it will only be a matter of time. He won’t let me get away with that!

He then placed me in the jacket, ensuring that every one of the buckles was as tight as possible. He adorned me further with the ball gag harness and ankle cuffs, before attaching my lead to the D-ring on the front of the jacket (how very handy) to lead me to the hall mirror to take a look at myself. It was quite something to look at, i have to admit, although i can struggle with looking at myself in mirrors (and He knows it). As He stood behind me, telling me how good i looked and how secure i was, i could feel my juices trickling down my leg, the cause of feeling so aroused by being so restrained.


He hadn’t finished there though as He led me into the living room. He attached a connecting chain to my ankle cuffs, then clipped the other end of my lead (already attached to the D-ring) to the chain, forcing me to bend forward slightly.

Now completely secured, He screwed on the inflatable pump and left it dangling to tease me, knowing that He could inflate the dildo at any given moment. To top it all, He placed the vibrating bullet (from His cock ring), turned up on a high setting, into the rubber pants to rest against my clit and tucked the remote control box inside the jacket.

It was sheer torment and pleasure all at once and He stood back to watch me completely helpless, riding the waves of sensations, but not before inflating the dildo at regular points. i could feel the dildo inside me, stretching and filling my pussy – and i could do absolutely nothing to stop it. It was an incredible ride, i think the biggest rush of excitement and humiliation so far that i have experienced.


The pleasure trip was only set to increase when He let me escape my restraints. i begged Him to fuck His puppy with being so turned on from the thick dildo inside me. It felt only right for Him to take His rightful place inside His pup’s pussy, well His pussy - it belongs to Him.

He ordered me to lay face down stretched across the table and tied my wrists to the legs with rope. With my legs spread wide for Him, He pushed His hard cock inside me from behind and began to thrust deep. The sensations i felt were amazing, after having had the sensation of the dildo stretching me and the vibrating bullet against my clit, both of which had taken me to a certain level of arousal. As he continued to fuck me, i could feel myself quickly edging close to climax.

Only a few seconds later and an incredible tingling feeling exploded within me, followed by an orgasm that floated through me. On hearing this, Master then came within a few seconds. The timing was delicious. It was one of the best moments ever as we lay down exhausted to hold each other close.

Sometimes it feels like i can’t get close enough to Him, even with my body wrapped around His. His soft kisses, strong arms and warm body serve to tell me differently.

It just feels so right to be His submissive, His pup, His lover and His soulmate.

3 comments:

Mina said...

oh you are a lucky little pup! Love the photos!

Pygar said...

What fun!!!!

xPx

Just another Guy! said...

~~Your description leaves me breathless.

..The way your bottom peeks out,beneath the leather...so sexy, and sweet, pup.

This Madness is amazingly good!
~x~Will