Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Strong

It's April. It has to be said it's one of my favourite months.

It feels like Spring is finally here. The days are getting longer, trees and flowers are blossoming. i like this time of the year.

Life is improving for me, as you may have read recently, but i know that this month is not going to be easy for me. There are a few hurdles ahead. For certain reasons, i need to be strong, stronger than i've been before but it's scary. Somewhere inside me, i know i can make it through.

i have many wonderful friends to help to support me and one very special person in particular (no names needed) who i know will be there to hold me close and keep me safe.

So maybe, just maybe, things are going to be ok.

4 comments:

will69b said...

I'm with ya there!
~~Gotta be strong, pup!

Be happy, and live
lovingly.

x,Will.

Encharted Lover said...

you are amazing trinity love your blog

Mina said...

stay strong sweetie and that pic is fabulous!

Sage said...

lovely picture :) I am sure that all will go well for you.