Monday, April 07, 2008

Fettered Pleasures - my Collar

i love my new collar. my Master (i should start using His correct title more) chose it for me and that’s one of the reasons why i love it. The other reason is that it symbolises a new chapter in my life – my submission to Him. i made the decision to become His. It’s all happened so fast and i am trying to catch up with myself. But right now, it feels so good and i know i want this. i need to submit, to let go, to trust. With Him, i can do all that. i think He was drawn to the collar because it’s lockable too. He decides when it comes off.

The collar is from Fettered Pleasures. We decided to go and take a look around the place one weekend. After doing some research, as well as being a fascinating shop to visit, it seemed to be one of the best places for shoulder length latex gloves, so another reason for going. We certainly weren’t disappointed either.

But first, all we had to do was find the place…

i guess the snow didn’t help (yes it was snowing) and walking along the Holloway Road, we thought we’d see it straightaway… but no. Walking along to where we thought it might be, it was still unclear and i looked on as He began to check out a side street.

With my lost puppy look and confusion, this sweet old lady appeared from nowhere to ask me if i was lost and where was i looking for. i really didn’t want to embarrass both her or myself by telling her the name of the shop and hesitated before saying “just a shop, erm... it’s OK thanks” and expected her to walk on and leave us to it. But no, she continued looking at me and then asked “and the name of the shop?” and again, my tongue struggled with words and after a long silence, i blurted it out “Fettered Pleasures”, feeling myself blush.

As soon as the words were out, she smiled, nodded and began to tell me that it was just up the road, before mentioning “It has a woman in the shop window, all dressed up…you know...” Thanking her in my state of shock, the woman gave me a knowing smile, before disappearing as quickly as she had materialised. It was so very surreal!

So the gloves and the collar were purchased (a toybox update!). The shop is definitely recommended and i know we will be back at some point. Ironically, the last thing we stumbled upon (almost literally) was a big metal cage on the floor, but priced at nearly £800 it was a little beyond budget! Fascinating to look at though and later He told me He would love to get a cage in time - to keep His pup secure until He wanted to use her...

He placed the new collar on me later that evening before He made me completely helpless. This was made possible with the aide of: leather harness worn over my PVC catsuit, accessorised with ball gag harness, the monoglove attached to the chain of the ankle cuffs and topped off with my lead. Each of my limbs was held by either a strap and/or connected to a chain. He proceeded to tease me by tickling my feet, enjoying how i couldn’t defend myself and squirming uselessly, before laying me on my side to torment my now unzipped pussy… the whole experience was truly awesome. i have never felt so held in a non-physical sense before.


So i slept my first night wearing my new collar, locked of course, but also not without my night-time restraints, that are becoming a ritual whenever we share a bed together. He secured my wrist and ankle cuffs, complete with their connecting chains, and ensured the wrist cuff chain was a little shorter again (as He did last time). If that wasn’t enough (it clearly wasn’t), He also ran the length of my lead from the ankle cuff chain up to my wrist cuff chain, giving me just enough leeway to sleep with my legs straight. Isn’t He kind? In saying that, i knew He wanted to allow me enough comfort so as not to hinder my sleep, but has told me that my night-time restraints will become more stringent in time.

The following morning as i lay in bed and before He went to make breakfast, He decided His pup needed a little more security, as well as stopping her from getting into any mischief. So He looped my lead from my collar's D-ring around the trigger clip of my wrist cuffs.

He doesn't like His pup to wander far. He likes to keep her in one place (mainly His bed). Somehow i don't think she wants to be anywhere else...

6 comments:

moonheart said...

Hi there trinity-pup,

first of all congrats with your new collar. This blog is so much about love, it makes me smile.

Sweet greetz from Holland, mo

Zeno said...

Nice! Very nice indeed.

Z

lili said...

I am so pleased it is all going well for you :)

Indigo said...

How exciting..! I love a bit of bondage, been there done the 'Mistress' part.. don't miss it any more, was just a silly game..well done for new collar very nice.

Mina said...

I am so very happy for you. It seems like so many wonderful things are happening for you! Embrace this life! Love your photos btw. Thank you for sharing them.

katie said...

Congratulations. I am so glad that your patience was worth the wait. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx