Saturday, February 02, 2008

A Date At The Tate

i know you are all waiting to read more about the corset... all in good time! There are more pics coming soon... and i now have the knowledge on how to lace it (grateful thanks to Kink and others), so i'll be letting myself loose on it soon!

In the meantime, i wanted to go back in time to the end of last year and share a story of my meeting with a new Dom just after Christmas. Yes i know i kept it all to myself at the time, but now it feels right to share the highlights with you.

So, to give you some background...

i had chatted to this Dom for a good few months prior to this point and we had been getting on well online, enjoying a really good connection. Another draw towards Him was when because He mentioned He owned a cage and was good enough to take a photo of it to send me. He even said He would put a gift bow on it for me, as it was the holiday season. It came about to the time when He mentioned about meeting up and as we both had some leave to take over Christmas, it seemed an ideal time. He told me as it was the first meet, i could do the 'Domming' so to speak (and just this once!), meaning that i could pick the venue, how long i stayed, what i wore etc. i should say now that He was quite a strict and an assertive Dom... so far so good.

So i chose the Tate Modern. It's a favourite place of mine and i have frequently visited - it's a place i feel comfortable in, so an ideal place for a first meet. i have to also mention now that i do like some art, not everything, but as long as you can tell what it's meant to be.

So picture the scene...

i was running a little late (nothing new there) and as i was rushing up to the entrance, i saw Him - He had His back to me. A tall man around 6ft, wearing a suit, looking very smart and holding a HUGE paperback book. Then He turned and saw me, before looking at His watch and shaking His head. "You're late" i think was His first words (i knew i was in trouble!). He then gave me a huge hug, lifting me off my feet in the process, which was quite nice and unexpected.

Once in the building, the plan was to get a coffee and have a chat, before looking at some of the exhibitions. The queue for the cafe near the entrance was rather long and i was trying to remember where the other "tucked away" cafe was, which is actually situated on another level. i could feel myself getting in a panic; my mind was going blank with the rush of meeting someone new. Of course He could sense and see this and then i felt His hand take hold of my hair, around the back of my neck and speaking close into my ear, told me take some deep breaths and to calm down. Conscious of His actions, i looked round to see who was looking at us (no-one was of course). i found myself breathing in, then remembered where we were meant to be heading and proceeded to find the escalators.

After finally finding a seat in the other cafe, which was just as busy, the table that came available was one that was next to this door that looked like it lead out from one of the exhibitions. When we sat down it seemed that there was someone coming through the door every 2 seconds. What made it funnier (well i thought so), was the fact that the seat He chose was the one this door kept banging into once opened (and not one person opened it slowly or halfway). Trying not to smirk too much at Him, He decided to move round to the other seat.

We had a good chat over coffee and being conscious of my nervousness, my hand was fidgeting on the table, so He pressed His hand down on top of it to stop me from moving it, then smiled. Somewhere in the midst of talking about chains (like you do!), He produced a short length of chain from his jacket pocket. Grinning, He began dropping it down onto the table top and told me my face was a picture at the horror of who else might now be watching us. It didn't seem to sway Him and in fact (which is very true) He told me that most people will just pretend that nothing's happening and not look, so then it doesn't make any difference! i was looking around at people and we were indeed invisible! i couldn't stop smiling about it, as He put the chain back inside his jacket, saying "Always handy to keep some chain on Yourself. Never know when You might need to use it."

We looked around a few of the exhibitions, one of which was by Louise Bourgeois - some very weird pieces of art (probably the majority of it). He decided to pay for one of those audio commentary tapes and handed it to me (uh oh!). As we walked round, He was looking and waiting for me to give Him the running commentary on what we were meant to be looking at. With my nerves still there, i found myself listening to the words, then forgetting it all as i tried to recite it back to Him. i could tell He was displeased by the glare He was giving me, before gripping the back of my neck, whilst telling me that maybe i should concentrate a little harder and then waited for me to recite. Somehow i found some words to relay but knew it was pretty vague. i kind of gave up halfway through. The exhibition in parts was fascinating though and Louise had a liking for putting an array of obscure objects (chairs, glass objects and old clothes) within metal cage-like structures. She called them 'cells'. He told me He could envisage me being kept within one of the cages...

Cell (Eyes and Mirrors) - 1989-93

It was during this part of the exhibition that He told me He was going to find a toilet. In the previous section we had just been in, we had just walked past a door that i believed to be a disabled toilet and pointed it out to Him. He dismissed it and told me to "stay right there" (next to this 'cell' pictured above), before disappearing in another direction to look for more toilets. He was gone for what seemed a very long time, but i stayed where i was. (i didn't tell Him that i actually got told off by the museum staff for trying to take a photo of the image above whilst He was gone - so this isn't my photo! ... oops i think He might find out now when He reads this)

i turned round to see Him exiting from the disabled toilet door i had previously pointed out and watched Him walking towards me, smiling at Him in a 'told You so' kind of way. He wasn't smiling and as He returned to stand by my side, He grasped my neck again to tell me that it wasn't just a disabled toilet, but the usual ones too. i nodded meekly and we carried on looking round. He certainly made me feel very submissive at times. It was surprising that He could make me feel like that, as we hadn't met before but i knew that He was always very Dominant in our online chats. He used a lot of actions to relay things and told me He was very much like that in real life. He wasn't joking and i must admit it was appealing.

We went back to the cafe and we had another coffee (at the same table and He chose the better seat again). All in all and looking back, it was a very enjoyable afternoon. We got on really well, but at the end of it He told me He didn't think it would work out. i think He was right, if i am honest. We do still chat online, so the good thing is i've made another D/s friend... and you can never have too many of those.

7 comments:

Waynecoff said...

very nice,would love to go there but never been, would like to go into the coffee bar, might try it one day, ...
I would have took you in the toilet, and made you do things....

Pygar said...

I'm sorry it didn't work out t. It sounded as if it was going to have a happy - if slightly painful - ending.

I hope things work out with your new potential Dom.

xPx

elle said...

quote: Somewhere in the midst of talking about chains (like you do!), He produced a short length of chain from his jacket pocket.

okay trinity, i near laughed myself silly over this and have to ask... is "like you do" a UK term?

the only place i have ever heard it is from a british transvestite comedian named Eddie Izzard, of with whom i'm having a secret love affair - he just doesn't know it yet. =) LOL

trinity-pup said...

waynecoff - i recommend it, if you like arty things. hehehe... now what would you have made me do...?

pygar - so good to see you here! thank you for your kind words - life goes on! :-)

trinity-pup said...

elle - *smiles and giggles* - i know its something that i say! i think it is something we say in the UK! Not really thought about it before! ;-) i am glad it made you laugh. *hugs*

Will said...

Cages, at The Tate!

How in the world did I miss this Exhibit?

~~I need to hit Museums more often.

~~(^_^)~x~, Will.

trinity-pup said...

Will - awww yes indeed! It's finished now though. :-( i think you might have to check some out! Hope all is good with you. *hugs* x