Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Kink's Corset

i have admit that i am an impulsive buyer at times... but i am also blaming Kinkerbelle for this latest purchase. As i peruse her blog fairly regularly, i have been very taken by the images of her fabulous body and red hair (yes i am envious!)

In some of her latest images, she's wearing an amazing leather corset... and after checking out the website it's from - Shaper Corset, i got all excited and decided to order one for myself... and it's now on its way from the US!!! i think it's going to be awesome to wear for playtime (that is, if i get to have any some time soon... but please form an orderly queue!) ;-)

So watch this space... but in the meantime, here's the one i am talking about:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo that is so sexy, im green with envy...

Will said...

~~Oh, Miss Leatherette(!), here we come!

That is a nice lookin' Corset.

[I recently read a essay by Suri Hersveldt (Paul Auster's wife] on her views upon the Corset. Check out her book, "A Plea For Eros"...

...You'll smile, knowingly, after reading it.]

~~(^_^)~~x,Will

katie said...

Mmmmm, i can see why the post was popular xxxx

beau said...

You know I will have been rushing to the front of the queue dear t.

I want to make sure that you fasten it tightly enough. Is it plain at the back or laced? I love laces ...

I like the look of that leather too. Much more sensual than that awful pvc.

I do hope you will be modeling it for us soon.

B xx

Waynecoff said...

lovely xx

Sage said...

I would definitely queue-up for you wearing that, Trinity. Would you post a pic for us to see your loveliness?

trinity-pup said...

Anonymous - a shame that i don't know who you are... but thank you for your comment :-)

will - isnt it just fab?! i shall go and look for that book and think of you ;-) *hugs*

katie - it's getting that way!

trinity-pup said...

Beau - yes the queue has been growing... i think there were others before you though... ;-)

It is laced at the back which is going to be fun... so i do need someone to tie it up fairly tightly for me... and it looks leather, i am sure it will be bring me much happiness :-)

trinity-pup said...

Sage - awww bless you! you might have to fight Beau for it!

and yes, dear readers... i do hope to be modelling it... ;-)

Waynecoff said...

cant wait to see you in it, x

beau said...

If I could help you lace it up really tight I'm sure it would give me much happiness too dear t!

;)

Have fun

B xx

Rob said...

mmmmmm, that one looks wicked! :-)

What do you mean wear it during play time???? only during play time? why not before, after, and in between play time?? ;-)

I'm sure you'll love it as long as it fits properly.

Now, let me find that link on how to tight lace a corset on your own :-)

Hugs / Rob