Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Whether you pass by occasionally, have just stumbled across me, or you've become a regular reader, i need to say a big "thank Y/you". Thanks for helping me through and for taking the time to read (maybe just perv!) at my pictures, stories and thoughts, as well as leaving such wonderful comments.

Special thank Y/yous to those who i've had the pleasure of meeting in Real Life (which does exist!), and to those who i plan to in the near future. Yes, there are a handful (Y/you know who You are!) who i have shared a drink and a chat with. i truly hope O/our friendships continue and grow stronger.

If you've kept up with me since last December, Y/you'll have read it's been quite a year for me. Full of ups and downs, i called it a roller coaster ride because that's exactly how it's felt. i've experienced many new things (including pain in more ways than one) and have learned a lot more about myself. i also know a little more about what i need, i feel excited and hopeful for the coming year.

So it has been quite a journey and maybe not the one i would have chosen. As this year ends, i find myself single, unowned and still searching. i am looking to the New Year to bring better times, new friendships and new experiences, all encompassing a deeper exploration of my submission.

i truly hope that 2008 brings Y/you everything that Y/you wish for. Be safe and be happy - but more importantly, just be.

i wish Y/you A/all a very happy New Year!

trinity-pup
xxx

13 comments:

elle said...

happy new years, trinity. may it bring you all that you wish for and everything you well-deserve.

my best, elle

beau said...

I hope the coming year is a good one for you dearest t and that you come closer to finding that elusive thing that you are searching so hard for.

With a big kiss X

Beau xx

sub lyn said...

Happy New Year!

Waynecoff said...

hi honey,
i hope you have a great new year,
i will be with you, sharing your pain, xx

katie said...

Happy new year babes. I am sure that this year will bring what you are seeking. If you are ever in my neck of the woods, i would love to have a drink with you.

keep in touch

katie xxxx

{milla} said...

Happy New Years trinity, nice to meet you over the blog and read more about you. May you have a wonderful new year that brings fulfillment and joy.

milla xx

Sage said...

Happy New Year, trinity!

Hidenka said...

Here's to a wonderful New Year with new friends!

Much Love,
Hidenka

Mina said...

Happy New Year! I've been absent from the blog world for a bit.

Sage said...

trinity, I hope that your new year is going well so far :)

trinity-pup said...

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! They really do mean so much more than words...

i truly wish you all a fantastic 2008!

t. xx

subtle-times said...

A bleated, but happy new year to you too! Thanks for reading me throughout the year and for leaving your wonderful comments (^v^)

k (subtle-slavegirl)

RONJAZZ said...

The new year is always a great time, even for starting over. My blog will be back in a couple of weeks, and I hope you'll stop by, little Pup.