Saturday, November 24, 2007

sub Enough?






Do you have an inclination for BDSM?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Submission

It feels good to serve. A lack of control in the bedroom can be fun and relaxing. Being with a dominate person wouldn't be a bad idea.

Experimental


64%

Submission


64%

Bondage


61%

Degradation


46%

Masochism


46%

Switch


39%

Exhibitionism and Voyeurism


36%

Sadism


25%

Vanilla Sex


21%

Domination


7%


Hmmm interesting... but that 7% Domination is intriguing me...!

6 comments:

Waynecoff said...

love it honey, would love to eat like that with you, xx

beau said...

I think I published a different picture of the same piece of furniture some time ago. If I remember correctly I found it originally on h0les site.

She might find it difficult to suck his cock in that position though so I think he will release her soon ...

I took the test too t. Very interesting results!!!!

B xx

iwingslave said...

oh, do tell Beau. we want to see the results.

trinity-pup said...

waynecoff - i thought you'd like it... i am sure you would too! Dare i ask what you'd feed me? ;-)

beau - hmmm i knew you'd come UP with a comment like that!!

iwingslave - good to see you here and i agree, Beau should share!!

Will said...

I imagine that 7% would occur as your SigOther is sleeping, and your give 'em a nice smack on the ass! (that'll get ya a spanking!)

:)

Oh, btw: I'm at wordpress.com now.
you can find my blog here:
http://will69b.wordpress.com

(Got to cut back my blogging,
hun. Life & health has become central. Take care.)

xx,Will.

beau said...

My results?

I forget the exact figures but it was very interesting. In a mirror image of trinity-pup's I also got 7% submission. I got over eighty percent for domination - but much more interesting was that I got in the high eighties for switch! (It must be my sensitive side coming out!)

I think it is that I am adventurous and prepared to try different things and am not just a sadist.

Perhaps ...

Bxx