Friday, October 12, 2007

Pup Wanted


i decided to Google the words "in demand" to see what pictures it came up with and found this image... thought it was hilarious (and maybe appropriate!) The following post should help to make sense of the reason behind it!

A whole week since i last wrote but i've now recovered from the champagne hangover! i'm back with all the latest news... and this pup is "in demand"!

Firstly, i've received great support and advice from my fellow blogger friends (thank you once again), following all my stresses of the past weeks and from this, one Dom in particular has been of real help and support (i won't mention Him as a show of respect - i don't know if He would like to be named, but He knows who He is!). He asked if i'd like to meet up for drinks and i;ve said yes. So i have "drinks with a Dom" on the horizon.

Secondly, i read a recent post of brooke's about taboos and something she can't share at the moment. She also mentions how her Master started training her to be "bi". This is something i know she has mentioned in a previous post. i know it's something she isn't sure about, she certainly likes men, but as it's for her Master, what's a girl to do?! Then somewhere in this later post, she mentions my name but doesn't say anymore...as yet! (Here's a "hi" back brooke!)

All i can share at this moment in time is that she mailed asking me to invite her Master to read my blog, in addition to sending Him a photo of me too... *gulp!* (and not anything rude either!) So i am thinking all sorts! i am yet to hear back from Him. brooke is keen to see my photo (don't get too excited hun - and i want to see yours!) but all of this intrigues me as to what He is thinking .... i hope all will become clearer soon! So watch this space!

Now... sit! ;-)

5 comments:

Pixiepie said...

so exciting! can't wait to hear more....

Roper said...

Exciting times! I sense there will be developments soon.

His pet said...

t- i still haven't seen your picture! (dang it) Master and i are both out of town at the moment but as soon as i am back on my own computer i will send you a pic and hopefully He will share yours with me!! i can't wait!!! i'd clear some things up for you, but He isn't telling me much about His plans for me (us) either. i am so excited to see what will happen and so happy whatever it is will be with you!

Hugs,
brooke

trinity-pup said...

pixiepie - you and me both!! ;-)

roper - indeed they are! i can feel something coming...

trinity-pup said...

his pet - awww!! i thought He might share it with you! But WOW WOW WOW.. your picture is awesome!! you look fab! i'm having a hot sweat here ;-) i'm so excited too... and feel honoured you thought of me!

Hugs!