Saturday, October 13, 2007

Horny

(Another gem of an image from a Google search...)

All the excitement and the anticipation of forthcoming events was getting me all "worked up" today as i lay in the bath. This happens to be one of my favourite places where i usually feel aroused, coupled with the fact that it was Saturday afternoon - the time and day of the week i usually feel at my horniest too. i've never been able to put my finger on why (or maybe two), but that's not to say i can't at any other times either!

Just this time i was good and refrained (i was going out... well there's always time later... and now i've seen brooke's pic!), but it's a curiosity i'd like to hear your views on.

Do you have a particular day or time, maybe a favourite place too (when you find yourself alone), that you feel at your horniest and why?

4 comments:

His pet said...

i find i'm horny on all the days that end in Y. i am not sure why (smile)...

Seriously though, i find that Mondays are bad because i am not allowed to wear panties. Something about that increases my naturally high sex drive. Also stormy days make me crave sex...hot, rough, wild sex (but you knew that).

Great post topic t! i love things that make me think.

Pixiepie said...

now i am thinking...i get horny in the car as i drive to meet R..or first thing in the morning if i wake up before he does. or maybe it is right as he bends me over the bed and i hear his belt slide out of his pants...no, wait. that couldn't be it. ;)

Will said...

By God!
I'm afraid to answer that Question.

~~soOOOOO friggin' alone!~~

xx,Will.

Dark Pixie said...

t-
i am like brooke...horny on all days. xoxo