Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Refreshing Times

W/we met in a London bar. He was already there and smiled warmly when He saw me.

W/we had a really good chat, full of D/s topics as well as vanilla. During conversation, He admired my tattoo and ran His fingers over it. i found i couldn't stop smiling as He did so and was probably blushing, so he continued a little more. His hand moved up and quickly gripped my hair, holding my head back momentarily. He told me how He remembered reading a comment i left on another blog recently on how much i liked having my hair pulled. i do believe i was still smiling but also felt a little submissive, if only for a few seconds.

W/we left the bar and parted company at the end of the street, but not before He told me "I'm going to kiss you now". i mumbled "erm... ok" before He moved in to give me the softest kiss...

my drinks with a Dom was over... for now...

7 comments:

beau said...

... for now

but then ...

;)

B xx

Pixiepie said...

yes for now...what next! impatient here......

His pet said...

i didn't know he kissed you!! That is too cool! i love a first kiss!

trinity-pup said...

beau - just what are you implying here? ;-)

pixiepie - patience is a virtue my dear... has Richard not taught you that?! :-p

his pet - *smiles sweetly* well i had to hold something back for here!

Séverine said...

This is wonderful how are able to find eligible men. I really do admire that - way to go!

Dark Pixie said...

oh t....you tease! i am sitting on the edge of my seat...the whole hair pulling thing is just HOT. xoxo

trinity-pup said...

siverine - awww thanks hun! i don't know how i do it! :-)

dark pixie - you're making me giggle here... and yes hair pulling is sooo HOT!!