Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chainland

Ok i admit, i was feeling pretty horny this weekend... nothing wrong in that i know, but i hadn't felt that needy for a while... so what's a pup on heat meant to do?

As sad as it sounds, my chains that gave me so much excitement to purchase, written about in an earlier post, have laid almost untouched since, so it was really time to have some fun! It was time to head to Chainland - a more hard-core variation of Wonderland.

The pictures tell the story of how in need i was for some form of restraint (not that it goes away for long!). Feeling the cold metal against my skin certainly added another element to it (anyone noticed that Winter is on its way?). i am sure you'll see where the bigger black chain was rubbing against... mmmm... before running up my back and over my shoulders to my front. Linking into this was the silver chain which was subsequently attached to my wrist cuffs, completing the feeling of restraint as far as i could, without endangering myself.

i would like to add that i am fully aware of the limitations and dangers of self-bondage, to just reassure all those who may worry for me. True, it would have been fantastic to have had a helping hand but hey, sometimes it doesn't matter how you got there...

Needless to say, i was pretty juicy in quite a short space of time, as any form of restraint gets me going big time. With the addition of my collar, a very simple black leather one from a pet shop bought sometime ago, i was lying in my bed enjoying my physical and mental state of submission... even if it was all just for me... it was good! i hope you enjoy the pics.

Now... where's that black chain heading...?


aaaahhh...


down my back...

19 comments:

Roper said...

Oh, wow! Are you sure you wouldn't like some help? LOL

beau said...

Who would have thought you could have so much fun on your own ...

... but even more with someone else!

Now have you found those clothespins yet t?

B xxxx

Rob said...

those chains should not be neglected for that long time, they should be used more often than not ;-)

Hugs / Rob

His pet said...

i wish i could have been there to lend that helping hand. Your pictures are lovely t.

Hugs,
brooke

trinity-pup said...

roper - you are just too kind sometimes...

beau - yes quite extraordinary! and you are sooo right!

Actually i was hiding the clothespins all along... ;-)

trinity-pup said...

rob - yes Sir! ;-) you are very right, it certainly was too long and i will put plans into practice! (you can certainly write a very Domly comment from time to time!)

his pet - all these willing hands... how lovely! Thank you for the kind compliment. x

beau said...

"hiding the clothespins all along ..."

*sighs*

What a naughty sub!

;)

B xxxx

trinity-pup said...

beau - uhm.... *bites her lip and trys to look coy*

Pixiepie said...

i'll help next time!

Séverine said...

I remember you buying them! I am glad you are using them too :).

beau said...

* sighs again at trinity trying to look "coy" *

Right t - go and fetch them now, there's a good girl ...

B xx

trinity-pup said...

pixiepie - more hands?!! wow... i feel honoured :-)

siverine - it was quite an adventure! it feels good to put them to use!

trinity-pup said...

beau - *stops looking so coy and goes to find the clothespins* erm... found them... :-s

beau said...

Well done t.

I'm so pleased.

It's almost time to roll the dice now ...

B xx

trinity-pup said...

*smiles* almost time beau...?

beau said...

Yes t - "almost".

Anticipation is part of the thrill.

But soon dear t, very soon ...

B xx

trinity-pup said...

beau - i shall wait patiently then... :-)

sub lyn said...

Count me in another one wishing i could come help you with that problem...

trinity-pup said...

so many hands to help me... i am overwhelmed... ;-)