Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Story So Far...

Before entering His flat, He sends me the following instruction:

"I require you to touch your pussy for 5 mins once you have parked your car outside My flat. I will be watching you..."

Doing as i was told albeit feeling somewhat self-conscious, i kept looking around to see if anyone else was about. i saw Him standing at His flat window observing. Carrying out His instruction, the next one was to be at His front door within 1 minute. i ran from the car to make it in time. Walking up the infamous stairs to His flat tonight, seeing the door ajar, took me right back to my feelings of last weekend and they all descended upon me again.

Standing in His hall, He observes me and asks how my pussy is, before taking my wet finger into His mouth and sucking on it. i couldn't stop smiling.

Well i have about 30 or so seconds to post what i've written, so more later...!

7 comments:

beau said...

Mmmmmm....

Now that was just over two hours ago.

I wonder what fun you're both having now!!!!

;)

B xxxx

His pet said...

That was so hot!

Severine said...

It's kind of a neat idea to post mid-play time!

Mina said...

Oh sounds so seductive! Cant wait to hear the rest.

trinity-pup said...

Beau - hehehe... yes i wonder what was happening then ... maybe i'll share soon! ;-)

katie said...

you had better share young lady, and a bit prompter this time. xxx

Dark Pixie said...

ohhhhhh....yum! xoxo