Monday, September 03, 2007

Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking

His further instructions were sent via text later on Saturday, which were:

"On your arrival into My flat, providing you are on time, you will close the door and stand in front of the mirror and place your blindfold on yourself. you will then await further instruction. Once your blindfold is on securely, you will place your hands on your head whilst waiting for Me. During all this time you are not permitted to speak until I break your vow of silence."

It was 3.57pm as i made my way up the stairs to His flat. As i stood just a few feet away, i could see the door ajar, ready for me to enter. But not before 4pm and within 30 seconds of it, else i would receive a dragon caning in an instant. From somewhere inside the flat, i could hear the loud ticking of a clock. With my heart racing, my phone in hand constantly checking the time, it was 3.59pm... and then He sent another text:

"When you think it is 4pm, you may walk straight in, close the door and continue your instructions". i managed to read it just before it turned 4pm. i counted to about 5 in my head to (hopefully!) cover myself, certainly not wanting to leave it any longer. i walked into the flat and followed His instructions.

Standing in front of the mirror, blindfolded, hands on my head, i could feel myself quivering, my breath quickened ever more, my heart rate had gone through the roof. Chill-out music began playing in the living room. i wondered how long He might leave me there, how would He begin things, was He watching me already? my mind was all over the place and i tried to stop thinking so much.

A few minutes later and i suddenly felt something brush my right elbow, ever so lightly as if i hadn't felt it. i didn't flinch but caught my breath as i knew "this is it...". Another brush to my left elbow, then gradually randomly touching other parts of my body. my pussy was getting increasingly wet, especially as He had told me not to wear any panties. It was a first for me to go out without wearing any and on the journey from home, using public transport, i felt rather vulnerable. At times i thought everyone could tell just by the look on my face. He told me He was impressed with my time-keeping and the fact that i had escaped any canings... well for now at least... He mocked.

He walked around me to check my attire, ticking off one by one the items He had asked me to wear. He liked my new shoes (though i had said they had 3.5 inch heel but i didn't know for sure) and He actually went to get a tape measure to check... and i was wrong. He "let me off" because He liked them so much. Lifting my skirt to view my stockings and suspender belt, He spanked my cheeks and ran His finger across my pussy. Pleased to see how wet i was already, He placed it against my mouth and told me to lick it off. He reminded me that He could either be gentle or forceful with me, that it was up to Him and He would decide. Pushing me against a wall with my face pressed to it and kicking my feet apart to spread my legs, He pressed up close to me. i was shaking and pretty scared by now. Lifting up my skirt, He held me against the wall with one hand and spanked me a few more times.

That was just the beginning and kept blindfolded through most of it, the evening became another incredible mix of pain, torment, fear and pleasure. From more spankings over His knee, He made me cum again as He fingered both my ass and pussy which was an amazing sensation of pleasure.

Bending over a table He delighted in assaulting my already rosy bottom, with his belt, whips and canes, including the dragon, intertwined with the wonderfully teasing hitachi wand... the delicious torment continued and i even cried for Him. i don't know where they came from, but at one point, tears were suddenly taking me over. They gave me such a sweet release, it was quite surreal. At the time i felt silly for doing so, before He wrapped His arms around me and held me close and made things feel alright.

So enough details, these pictures should help in using your imagination:



In the middle of O/our play, He got me to write the previous post and thought it would make it more fun by adding in the 'leave a comment... or else' element. After some more play (as well as not telling me what the time was), He told me W/we should check to see how many comments i had received... i sat in dismay at not getting any! (thanks guys!). He was then able to goad me about caning me awake in the morning and how much He would look forward to it... i was dreading it.

In the morning, He gently stirred me from my sleep with some playful teasing of my pussy, before warming my bottom up with some spanking, which then only lead to one more thing... a dragon caning of 6 strokes. There was to be some pleasure added in though, as He made me hold the hitachi wand with attachment inside my pussy first. He also told me if i wanted to cum, i had to ask Him for permission. Somehow (but am not sure how), i made it to 6 strokes and my bottom was pretty damn sore. Then i heard Him say "and now number 7..." and as i questioned Him, He told me He was giving me one more "just because He wanted to". So in the end, i endured 7 strokes. Being so aroused from the wand, i came so quickly after, having firstly asked for permission.

He soothed my sore bottom with cream, before spanking me again and fingered both my ass and pussy. As He did so, He told me if i wanted to cum again, the deal was 2 strokes of the dragon cane first. i felt close to another climax but knew i couldn't stand being caned any further, so i declined His very generous offer. i held onto the pleasure of my first orgasm tightly in my mind.

i have to say it was a pretty intense time and certainly realised that i was able to take even more this time. my bottom certainly told me so!

15 comments:

Séverine said...

This is just so sweet and cool. I am glad that you've been playing and write such sexy posts. Man, that makes me horny.

Roper said...

Very pretty pictures and a delicious description. I particularly love the Chinese-style top....

beau said...

Oh t!

What fun you have been having while I've been away. I'm quite jealous!!!!

B xxxx

trinity-pup said...

severine - good to see you here! thank you for your compliments! i hope you did something about that horniness... ;-)

trinity-pup said...

Roper - how nice of You to pass by! Am so glad You enjoyed it! i am pleased You like my top - thank You :-)

trinity-pup said...

Beau - welcome back! Hmmm i'm making You jealous... awww! hehehe.. :-)

Severine said...

Oh,trinity, I am not a bi at this point, but you sure have a nice butt!

Dark Pixie said...

oh my...what exciting pictures...your vivid description of it all made my body totally tingle...whew! xoxo

zigzag12 said...

time for round 3 I feel... ;)

trinity-pup said...

severine - hehehe... you are so sweet! i'm glad my bottom delights you so much.

dark pixie - wow you've been a darlin' with all the lovely comments you've left me. Thank you hun. Tingling huh? ... all sounds good to me!

trinity-pup said...

zigzag12 - shall i ring the bell? ding ding... ;-)

Mina said...

Sounds like a great time was had.

katie said...

well at long last i have got to read it and it was worth waiting for. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and he sounds very good for you. In no time at all, you will be saying "just two, for an orgasm, yes please" lol

trinity-pup said...

katie - i am glad you approve! hehehe... in no time at all?! Well the way my bottom was feeling, it was a different story... ;-)

sub lyn said...

Finally getting a chance to read through your blog - what a fun time you had! And the pictures (and their subject) are indeed lovely.