Monday, August 13, 2007

Pink Dolls

Especially for my puppy sister, brooke, who says there's no pink latex on High Gloss Dolls. i think latex can be seen as much a Dominant's or Domme's outfit as a submissive's or slave's. For me, it's the feeling of being constrained, how it moulds to the skin, that appeals.

So just for you my dearest pup, i found these... (and not a bare bottom to be seen!) my favourite (although i do still hate the colour pink!) has to be the last image - which one is yours...?












6 comments:

katie said...

I like the second to last one.

Dark Pixie said...

awesome pics...i am more and more curious about latex now. xoxo

His pet said...

i love the first one! Those are all hot though. Thank you t!!! Now i will have to start frequenting High Gloss Dolls.

You are the best!!

Pixiepie said...

I agree with katie....lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Corset is nice, and the pink dress is nice, the one with ruffles.

trinity-pup said...

Thank you for your opinion Anonymous! :-) i think i like all of them really, it's just that pink is not really my colour! :-)